Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's time again...for another Challenge....

Hey Hey Everyone....Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful and happy 4th of July weekend!!! It was a perfect weekend here.....and I was tucked safely in my home when the time to light fireworks came...

So...it's that time again.....time to play in another challenge over at TTCRD...

This week I worked with a digi image from..... Sandi Stamps and here's the image of hers I used...

I didn't want to just do a digi image to color so I decided to take the digi image and I created an Engraving file with it using SCAL4(Pro) (Sure Cuts Alot)......if you have not used this program lately...you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to give it a try.....Brandon has added so many amazing features to this program there's no comparison to it out there!!!!

Here's the "Supply List" for this card....

.010 Clear Plastic Card Base
Cutting Tool
Clear Foam Squares

Once I had the engraving file just the way I wanted it I then used the AWESOME Engraving Tip that Sherri Jensen over at That's Scrap Inc has created and used in with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter.....SUCH a perfect pairing with SCAL4(Pro).....and I engraved my card....want to see how it came out????




Isn't this COOL!!!!  I engraved it onto a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" .010 Clear Plastic Card base.....I opened it up and I secured it to my mat....I decided to mirror my image and engraved on the inside of the card so the front of the card is smooth to the touch.....I absolutey LOVE how this turned out and will definately be doing more of them......such a fantastic impact!!!!!  For the "Merry Christmas" banner I also engraved the Merry Christmas onto the .010 clear plastic.......using the WYSIWYG setting....so after the engraving was completed I swaped out the the engraving tool for my blade tool and then cut out the pieces of the banner.......then I used some clear foam squares to secure and then secured that to the card front.....such a COOL impact I think......what do you think???? Would LOVE to hear your thoughts!!!!

So...why don't you play along with the Challenge.....Head on over to the TTCRD Challenge Blog and post your creation....you just might win!!!

Through The Craft Room Door

I would like to THANK YOU so much for taking a few moments to stop by and visit with me!!! I really hope you enjoyed the project!!! I would like to wish you all a very blessed week and hope you will come by and visit with me again!!!!  Until next time.....

No comments: