Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Took some play time....

Hey Everyone....I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful long weekend!!!  I sure am more today then yesterday.....got one of those yucky migraines yesterday and then our AC unit went out......not a great combination!!! ;)  But Thankfully the migraine is gone today and the AC is now working again.....LOL......

So this morning I got up with the urge to play just a bit.....I've been accumulating more and more acrylic/rubber stamps again and am having fun playing with them......so I used some today.....I had purchased some doilies the other day while shopping.......and loved that the center was open and it's just shouting to stamp on me....so I decided to do just that....found one of my cluster stamps and some of my Tim Holtz Distress Markers....then also used a crumpled edge border stamp and made the crumpled spots around the butterfly cluster stamp.....I distressed the doily with TH Distress ink pads and blending tools.....like like the bit of a grungy look....

I then took another stamp......scanned it so I could make a cut out of it with my Black Cat Cougar cutter......once I cut the shape out then I stamped the image on the shape.....LOVE doing this.....this alone is what made me fall in love with stamping again..... I know I could do all that with digi images (which I LOVE).....but I love the ability to also be able to combine actual stamping and embossing with a cut out shape if I want to.......I now I will be doing more and more of this as I get my mojo return home.....

The flowers added to this card are ones I made......added some of my ivy, some ribbon, buttons, lace, rhinestone accent and some letter tabs to spell out the word "friends".  I also did some sewing on the card.......after I distressed the edges of the layers with my Zutter Distresser.....I quite like how this card turned out.....wanna see????









So....that's it for me for now.....I am so happy you came by to visit with me.......I hope you liked my little creation...it felt great to play just to play!!!!  I would like to wish you all a very blessed weekend and I hope you'll come by to visit with me again!!!!!  Until then...

No comments: