Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sometimes we must take a stand!!

Hey everyone….I hope you are all doing well this week…..It’s a short work week for me and I am SO HAPPY!!!
Why is it that no matter how much we enjoy and love our passion for our ART …..there are those out there who have to rob joy and try to spread lies that are so untrue of others….I just honestly do not get it!!!!!  I’m so fuming over it I couldn’t stand it anymore and felt I need to take a stand for 2 AMAZING ladies!!!!!  They have not asked me to do this……but I WANT to do this……..They deserve to have voices to stand with them while some creeps are trying to stand against them!!!!
Most of you probably know that I am a VERY PROUD OWNER of a Black Cat Cutter…Lynx….I call her “Sable”….she is an AMAZING  machine!!!!!  This cutter line has been rated #1 in the cutter industry for 2 straight years in a row……
And can be purchased from two AMAZING LADIES!!!!!!!

In the US – You would contact Sherri  at That’s Scrap Inc
In the UK – Dawn  at Thyme Graphics

And from these two ladies and their support staff you will receive the most AMAZING Customer Service you will ever find!!!!! 

Because of the amazing reputation they have made for themselves in the cutting world there are those out there who are jealous of them and can’t stand the fact they do not have the same reputation…..so they feel the need to attack and make themselves look like idiots!!!!  I’ve had a few words with one worthless person in particular but I refuse to give that jerk any type of “publicity” on My BLOG!!!!  That person doesn’t deserve my time of day……What I am choosing to do today is to let you know IF you are looking to purchase a Black Cat Cutter….The ONLY dependable reputable and proven people to purchase this amazing machine from are the two I’ve listed above……..Some of you have been exposed to lies and complete untruths about who is the “distributor” for this cutter line……and I want to let you know the truth……..Am I “picking my side”???? YES…YES I am!!!!  I KNOW the reputation, and integrity of these ladies…..I know they speak the truth and are out for the best interest of their customer base…You do not see them going around to different groups they belong to around the web spreading lies and untruths….They are standing firm to themselves and standing behind THEIR product….I don’t know about you…but to ME that speaks volumes!!!!
So, I am respectfully asking….BEFORE you listen to “others” out there who try to tell you otherwise…Contact these ladies……
Sherri  (That’s Scrap Inc ) - thatsscrap@aol.com
Dawn  (Thyme Graphics ) - info@thymegraphics.co.uk
ask them your questions, allow them the time to share with you their truths and you make your decision from there…….They are honest and wonderful ladies…..whom I am TRULY honored and blessed to have met……..And very PROUD to be able to say I own one of THEIR cutting machines!!!!!!
If you stand with me in supporting them….let’s let THEM….Sherri & Dawn know this……they have done so much for so many…they strive to improve more and more on features and software that can be used with their machines….they truly and genuinely have their customer’s best interest at heart!!!!!  And I am furious and hurt because they are being attacked!!!!
Thank you SO much for stopping by and  taking time to read this!!!! Please know I am truly  thankful for your comments and the time you spend to visit with me….I would like to wish you all a very blessed and happy Easter weekend!!!!
4/6/2012 UPDATE!!!:  I FIRST want to THANK YOU ALL for your AMAZING voices of support for these two FANTASTIC ladies!!!!  Yesterday…while doing a bit more searching on what is being said out there about the Black Cats I happened upon the fact the website with the false allegations had been changed…and all defamatory comments have been totally removed!!! 
I’ve since found out that the CREEP making the comments has been FORCED to STOP AND REMOVE any comments against Dawn & Sherri and the untruths  about the cutter line!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! The honest and truthful ARE  WINNING!!!!  The battle is not over I’m sure…but one thing is clear……These two are genuine and sincere in who they are and what they do and believe……IF ANYONE chooses to make the choice to defame them in any manner…their attorney and legal support are ready and prepared to take legal action…….
Some of you “may” have seen 2 VERY INAPPROPRIATE comments that were left on my blog yesterday………YES, I REMOVED THEM…..as they were ridiculous and an obvious dig from the “others” that warranted no time to view……IF people have legitimate gripes or complaints about another person or company…….rather then to take cheap shots stating untruths…they would take legal action to protect themselves…just as Sherri & Dawn are doing….I’m VERY VERY proud of these two and so honored to have been blessed to meet them and proud that I own a machine they stand behind!!!

No comments: