Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Updated Tutorials for Penny's Shaplies.....

Good Morning Again Everyone....Last night I worked on re-doing my Nesties Tutorial to make it easier to understand how to Download and use My Shaplie Files..........I think you will like these better...the first one is on how to download and cut them....the next tutorial is how to use your digi stamps with the nesties and have them cut perfectly each and every time.....I really hope you enjoy these.......Just so you know these tutorials will always have their own dedicated page on my blog....You'll notice on the menu bar above there's a page labeled "Penny's Shaplie Tutorial" that's where you may always find these tutorials to you need to reference them in the future...

This is the TUTORIAL on how you can use MY SHAPLIE Files to create the look like the very popular products you can purchase on the market!!!  The WONDERFUL thing about My SHAPLIE Files is that you are not limited to a particular size!!!!  I hope you enjoy the tutorial

The "Sandwich" which works for ME i:s 
(1) A Plate 
(2) B Plates
(2) Spellbinders rubber mats (or 2 rubber mouse pads...I found some at Big Lots for $.80 each)
(you can even usen fun foam for the "cushion" piece as well)
You will want it to be a snug fit so it allows the paper to be eased around the chipboard to get a nice impression....

Ok....back to work for me!!! I hope you all have a very blessed day...THANK YOU for stopping by and I do hope you will come by again...until next time....

13 comments:

Lea Cioci said...

You are my idol well mentor well cool lady! Thanks Penny.

Hestia's Helper said...

Whew! So THAT'S what they're talking about!
Donna Mundinger mentioned in a post the other day that she had "cut out an image with Nesties" and NOW I can see what she meant. For some reason, I just wasn't getting it.
But once again, Penny, you fly in and save the day!
Perfect timing (for me) and crystal clear instructions! You cover a lot of info in a short time and are so thorough!
You are blessed with creativity and we are blessed to know you and learn from you!

Diane Marsh said...

Brilliant tutorial Penny, I can certainly adapt the cutting idea for my Gazelle. How did you make you home made distressing tools? Must be cheaper than buying the felt pads for the Tim Holtz distress tool?

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [24 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Penny,

Great tutorials! For crafters on a budget this technique is a big help. Thanks for sharing and I love the Christmas tree nestie!

Linda

Shoshi said...

That's brilliant, Penny! I shall definitely be getting myself a Cricut Expression machine and be downloading your nesties - as soon as I can get enough money together to buy the machine and software.

I've got one tan mat for my Cuttlebug. Do you have to have 2, or can you use some card stock to make the sandwich thicker? I haven't seen cheap mouse mats like that here in the UK. If you use fun foam, would you just use one sheet thickness?

Theresa said...

Penny, thank you so much for the tutorials. I am such a visual learner and this has helped me so much. Again, thank you.

Carolina Girl said...

The tutorial on the nestie was super....never new about doing the embossing..marvelous...thank you Penny!!

Artist724 said...

You took all the mystery out of using the nesties! Wonderful tutorial. Thanks so much. Can't wait to try it.

Kris in Alaska said...

Wow! Awesome tutorials! You explain things very well and make it all look easy! Thanks so much for sharing your nesties and how to use them!

Wanda said...

Thank you for the GREAT tutorials Penny!!! You are AWESOME!!!

sucor said...

I have thanked you before and I have to thank you again! Clear, easy to follow tutorials!

Claudia said...

You are a true genius! Love all your cut files and tutorials.