Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

How about another Shaplie!!

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!!! I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Day!!! I’m so glad it’s Friday… H-O-T BUT Friday none the less!!!! 
So I’m continuing on my journey to getting all my files converted….Whoooooooooooo, It’s a BIG job….But while in the process I found one file I thought would make a WONDERFUL Shaplie Design so I decided to make it one…..thought I would share it with you here!!!!
Okie Dokie…Hope you like it….Now off to work I go…I hope you all have a VERY Blessed Friday!!!! Thank you, as always, for coming by to visit with me….please come again….Until next time…
Technorati Tags: ,,

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Fantastic Penny!!!!!! Thank you for sharing all you great work with us..........and thank YOU for being YOU!!!
Huggles
Sandy

Amy said...

Holy Nesties Batman...Penny's at it again! Thanks so much I love this one.

craftingdi said...

Love this shape. Thank you, Penny

Caroline said...

Thankyou so much for the great files, I was wondering if you could possibly create a scalloped Oval Nestie file. I realise you already have one, but I would love one with smaller scallops like your circle scalloped nestie please. Thankyou so much for al the time you devote to making these files available.

Trisha said...

Thank you, Penny! This is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

marilyn said...

thanks so much...these are awesome!