Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Sunny Saturday……

Hey Everyone…..I hope you’re all enjoying your Saturday…It’s been very low key here and nice……So this morning I worked up a new flower design cut file and a video tutorial to show how quickly these work up and what I think is a great looking flower…..here’s some mock-ups of the flower….


Yep….they’re supposed to be Calla Lily’s….Sure hope that’s what you think they are!!!! ;)
So if you’re interested….here’s the video tutorial I did…..and below the tutorial is a link to the CUTFILE……
And if you would like to make some for yourself.....here you go.... 


Okie Dokie....That's it for me for tonight!!! I hope you enjoy these...I wish you all a very blessed week and I do hope you'll come by and visit with me again!!!!

14 comments:

Wenche said...

They do look like Calla Lily flowers. I might try to make some of them myself.
Hugs Wenche :0)

CHARITY CRAFTER said...

Wow! These are lovely x another thing on my list to try when I am straight x thanks for sharing x Leigh x

Tammy D said...

Big hug hug. Thank You! I can't wait to try them. Just what I need for part of the centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner!

Kerry said...

Penny - they are wonderful! Can't wait to try them Thanks for sharing.

Carolina Girl said...

Great video....you made it look so easy and so fun....can't wait to try it....they turned out just beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Those are awesome! They absolutely look like callalilies, beautiful, will have to watch tut later.

Shelly Watson said...

very pretty flowers - love them!

Caroline said...

WOW! you make it all look so easy! Thanks for the great tutorial :)

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Those are so Pretty, Penny!! Thanks for the FABULOUS video!!

Melissa said...

These are beautiful! Great job!

Vicki said...

Penny no doubt about it that they are Cala lilies! Could tell at first glance! I am going to try my hand at making them...thanks so much for the tutorial too! You have been very very busy on your weekend!

HUGS!
Vicki

Judie said...

Penny, these are so pretty and yes the are definately cala lillies. Love them. Thanks for the video. Wonderful to see them being made.

marysanders123 said...

Thank you Penny for this wonderful tutorial. You have saved me some dough as I no longer have to buy calla lillies, I can now make my own.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness Penny! These are cool!! Great job on the file and the video.