Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Request for an Owl Shaplie….

Hey Everyone…someone in my SCALHints group was needing an Owl Shaplie…so I took the Owl file that is on my Windows Live account and created it into a Shaplie….thought someone here might like it so here it is if you’re interested….

Okie Dokie…that’s it for me for tonight…I hope you all have a very blessed Wednesday!!! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you’ll come by again!! Until next time….
Technorati Tags: ,

9 comments:

Amy said...

Always willing to step up to the plate! Thanks for all your hard work Penny.

Anonymous said...

I love all of your work. Your talent inspires me in my scrapbooking and card making. I love the nesties and would love a Christmas Tree Nestie if it were possible to make.;;

Anonymous said...

This is such a clever idea and I would never have thought to do this myself. Thank you. So cool. Rosie

Anonymous said...

You are rare beyond words and I think it's vice versa on how blessed we are to visit and enjoy your talents and gifts to us. Thank you beyond infinity for such a giving heart. Deb

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [23 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Trisha said...

This is SO very cool!! Thanks!

Carolina Girl said...

Just wonderful....I have friends that are owl lovers and this will be great for them once have a plan.. haha....thank you for sharing. Just so very pretty!

Karin said...

Penny Thanks for those great Tutorials.
Also thank you for visiting my blog and leave that lovely comment

Greetings from Puerto Rico

Micki said...

Oh WOW Thank you and that is awesome...I love it.