Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I’ve Had some FUN creating….

Hey All……Can you believe a long weekend is already passed!!! WOW back to work I go tomorrow!!! BUT, I did have some fun creating some new cut files over the weekend….I just hope there some that some of you will enjoy….so HERE goes!!!!!






















Please remember….IF you would like to have any of these you may click the images above and they will take you to the pages on my website where you may download them…..I really hope you find something you might like….
Ok, so now it’s time for me to go nite nite and refresh myself for morning…. LOL…As always….THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me…..I pray you all have a very blessed Monday….and I do hope you will come by to visit again……..until next time…

28 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Thank you so much Penny the files are amazing.

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Makes me wish I had a cuttlebug rally bad!

Susan said...

Thank you Penney they are awesome. You are so talented.

CAROLE said...

Hi Penny - as always beautiful files, clever designs and so useful. Many, many thanks.
Had a little problem downloading the fold heart design - came up as butterfly??????????? How do you actually use these fold files? Hope you have a wonderful day.

Diann said...

You have really been busy and have created some awesome files! It was a good weekend for you and us...we benefit too! Thanks so much! Diann

SuzanneK said...

Again Penny, absolutely AWESOME, thanks so very much.

Brenda said...

Penny,
First, I hope you had a wonderful Easter. I just love it when you get in a creative mood. I'm like a kid at Christmas (or Easter). Some of your designs bring back memories of Geometry class, others have a little touch of Paulo...but all are beautiful.
Brenda in WA

plreid57 said...

Wow! Penny, you have been a busy girl. What wonderful work you do. Thanks You.

Scrapping Mom said...

Wow you have been very busy. Thank you so much for the amazing files.

2 Worlds said...

loved the butterflies beautiful things

Carol's Crafts said...

Wow Penny, you did a fantastic job with these.
Thanks you so much, for sharing your awesome talent with us.

Marg said...

WOW! You certainly have been busy. Thank you so much for sharing all your work with us.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Wow, wow, wow, you are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. Question, what are the cricut virtual mats on the bottom of your page for & how do you use them? Can you answer as a comment on my blog? Thanks so much! Staci

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Thanks for the reply! Yes it helps, didn't know what they would be used for. :0)

Marcy said...

Thank you again for these wonderful files. You are greatly appreciated by those of us that haven't figured out how to make our own!!!!

Tammy D said...

Wow Penny you have been busy. I hope you had as much fun making this files and everyone is gonna have playing with them. God Bless.

marzee said...

Thanks for being SO generous and creative! The files are gorgeous. I am interested in seeing how you use the fold files, also?!?! Thanks, again.

Sandie said...

Thanks for these Penny. While we've been eating chocolate you've been depriving yourself! I'd love a photo of how the fold files turn out? Thanks again XX

Micki said...

OMGosh Penny, I'm in frame heaven...... now I just need a tutorial on how to start, lol.... wow.....thank you!!!!! I will come back tonight and download 1 and try it. Big thank you

Carolina Girl said...

OMGOSH...did you ever sleep during your break? You must have worked at warp speed! You need to go back to work to rest. Have a wonderful week and thank you so very much....this is so awesome!

CBH said...

Wow!! Is it Christmas? I thought was Easter... You have been busier than ever. Thanks so much for sharing.

My paper pleasure said...

Penny, as I am typing my comment, I see the background of your blog, it is beautiful.
Yeah! we have to go back to work as normal, how we miss the long weekend holiday, it is over!
It must be very busy holiday for you. I love your creation of the files, but I do not have a cricut, can I use your files with Wishblade?
if not, how can I use it with Wishblade?
Please help me to work it out, I cannot resist your designs, and I cannot afford to invest a Cricut, I really appreciate if you can help me to work it out.

Jennifer said...

Hi Penny,

I just wanted to thank you so much for sharing!!! And I can't wait to check out your free(!) digital images! :) Now if I could just find the time to use them...;)

Jennifer

Julie Ann said...

My gosh, Penny!!! So many new files!!! I Love them all- they're going to make everyone's art look even more beautiful! I can just tell you've had so much fun creating these :) Thank you for sharing the happiness!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful files Penny!! Thank you!

kswjeff said...

Penny,
Must say thanks once again for ALL your wonderful files. You make great files that cut so well and are so smooth. Thanks for sharing all your hard work!!!
Karen

Carmen1602 said...

Hello Penny, thank you so much for this great "Layer Circle Tip Flower". You can find my new projekt, with your flowers here http://carmen1602.blogspot.com/2010/04/schmetterlingmobile-nr2.html
Carmen

katknit said...

Penny,
These files are great ...... I love them. I'm going to use a couple of them in a few days. Thank you. Charlene