Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Few More Cut Files…..It’s FRIDAY!!!

Hey everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! I’m really excited about this being Friday because I’m on VACATION ALL NEXT WEEK!!!!  I’m thrilled and you know what I’m going to do…spend ALL of it in my ARTHaven…that is MY idea of a PERFECT vacation!!! ;)
Ok, now that I’ve rubbed that in enough I thought I would share with you a couple of files I created last night for some requests I had….they’re nothing fancy but I thought perhaps some might find them useful….

 


Okie dokie…that’s it for me for now……I hope you all have a very blessed weekend and I hope you’ll come by again to visit with me!!!!! I also want to THANK YOU for stopping by to visit!!!!  Until next time…..
Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

8 comments:

Scrapping Mom said...

Wonderful files.. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent and thank for the great friend you are......

narutopenguingirl said...

Hi Penny! Thanks for all your hard work to bring us these wonderful files :) Just wanting to clarify...If we use any of your svg files to make cards we CAN'T sell them? I am in the process of organizing all my svg files and am trying to figure out which svg's can be used on items for sale.

Let me know...
janetbrandon 2002 at yahoo dot com

Thanks :)

Cheryl said...

Great files! Thank you so much!

Enjoy your vacation!

Cherbear said...

Love the recycled paw! thank you!

My paper pleasure said...

Penny, have a wonderful vacation, enjoy it and share it with us. Very appreciated for your creation files.

SuzanneK said...

Thanks once again for such great files.

Vicki said...

Penny, I am a new follower to your site. Your work is absolutely stunning and creative. What a kind heart you have to share your work so graciously. Sounds like you are going to enjoy your vacation...and I would love to spend a vacation exactly as you are! Have a great weekend!

HUGS!
Vicki

Micki said...

Sigh that is my idea of a perfect vacation too :-). And I just peeked at your ArtHaven. WOW I thing YOU have MORE than me, lol. I love how you are set up, everything within arms reach!

Thank you so much for the freebies, I'm still cautiously learning SCAL, etc. :-)

hugs