Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

Good Morning and Happy Monday to Everyone....

Hello Hello....I hope this morning brings everyone to a beautiful day ahead.....I also hope you all enjoyed another awesome weekend!! I surely did!! Spent most of the weekend playing in my ARTHaven...Started on a new mixed media piece...though not yet quite ready to share.....so much needs time to try before I can begin the next step...learning to be patient.. ;)

But in the process I did create a couple of new stencil designs and cutting files....sharing links to those in my store below....for those who would like to get their hands on them....you can click on the images and they will take you to the page in My Store.





Now for those who are really only interesting in the files...thought I would offer the ability to purchase the cutting files as well.....






So as you can see I indeed had alot of fun playing this weekend....That catches me up for the day...back to my daily grind of work outside the home today....I would like to thank you all so much for stopping by to visit with me....it always means more than you know!!!  I do so hope you will come by and visit with me again soon....I wish you all a blessed week again...Until next time....


1 comment:

Rita Loyd said...

I am trying to imagine what you are making with these stencils....I can tell it will be amazing. Can't wait to see the finished ART.