Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Jumping Back In...

Hello Hello...It's Me again!!! Two times in one day....but I actually completed the tutorial....I'm impressed with myself... ;) After so long since I've done one....everything fell into place very smoothly! Yeah Me....
So....prior to working up the video I decided to also work up another carnation file design to give you two options to make....I've also decided that I would like to share the files with you for those who might be interested in them.....You'll find links to the files below the video....I hope you have as much fun making them as I do...Ok..here's the tutorial!!
Here are pics of the blue ones I created in the tutorial......
Aren't they pretty!!!!
Okay...for those of you who might be interested in the files...you can find them below...just click on the image and it will take you to my Dropbox account to download the file....

Would love to hear from you....if you have any other file designs I've not previously done you would like to see....let me know....Also...would you like me to do a tutorial on the Dogwood flower I shared the other day????
Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and visit with me again.....I hope you've enjoyed your visit and I so hope you'll stop by again...I wish you all a very blessed Thursday...til next time...

9 comments:

Alicia Baldwin said...

Penny Penny Penny my dear friend- you are truly the flower queen!!! You make these look SO easy!!! I didn't try to work on them while you did the video, as I remember back when I TRIED to make the roses!! I would do as you did, but rip a petal off and THEN you would say "Be Careful when working these as the petal will rip easily" LOL I have downloaded them and will try to make one tomorrow and update you via the group! I have forgotten more than I ever learned that is for sure. I don't know how you ink the edges so perfectly, as I end up with blotches all over the place!!! Love you GF and Thanks a Million for the tut and files!! *Hugs*

Kerry Peasland said...

Thank you Penny. The tutorial was wonderful. I'don't forgotten how much I missed you. The carnations are beautiful. I will download them tomorrow and give it a try. Thanks again.

Debbie said...

Penny, thank you so much for the tutorial and the flower files. Gosh knows, I've missed seeing your videos. You make everything so easy with your files. Guess what flowers I'll be making tomorrow? hehe

Love and hugs,
Debbie - OCC

Lenoria said...

Gorgeous! I am having to work on a small tablet because my computer decided it doesn't want to work any more, so I am going to try to save the template on this. I love your tutorials and have missed you bunches! I would love one on the dogwood. Thank you and welcome back!

Chris said...

Love it...saving it for a rainy day project! :)

Vic said...

So pretty!

Jackie said...

Thank you for this! I have always loved your flowers!

Scrappy Lady Studios said...

Penny!!!! I am so glad your back! I used to learn so much from you! I have always appreciateappreciated that you share your creativity with the world ❤

Joyce Rempe said...

Absolutely loved the tutorial and thank you for the files. I am so glad you are feeling better you are one of the great designer that seem to design things I like best. Again thank you and I hope you continue to get better.