Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Happy Hump Day!!!

Good Morning Good Morning!!! Can't believe it is already Hump Day!!!  The time just seems to fly by when you're on vacation doesn't it!!!!  I'm trying to make the most of every minute of it....
So yesterday I was still in flower mode!! Sick of that yet....this time I decided I wanted to make some carnations.....it's such a pretty flower and I feel under loved alot!!!! These were super easy to work up and I just love the look......what do you think???



I've been contemplating beginning to create tutorials of these again...just wasn't sure if anyone would still be interested...would love to have some feedback from you.....what do you think??

I also worked on making more molds of shapes to use in my Mixed Media art....those are addicting to do as well.....I think today I want to work on playing with some watercolor paints and maybe make a few cards...just not quite sure....decisions decisions!! ;)

I want to thank you all for taking a bit to stop by and visit with me.....makes me smile when I year from you and hear your thoughts....I pray you all enjoy a wonderfully blessed day!!! I do hope you'll stop by again...
Until next time!!

11 comments:

Gloria said...

OMG love those Penny. They are gorgeous. You seem to whip them out like nothing, but they look so time consuming.

Katknit said...

Oh Penny, these are beyond amazing. I love them....Char

Diann said...

You sure have a knack for making beautiful flowers - love that you have enjoyed creating these beauties lately - and yes, who would NOT look at your tutorials! You go girl! Diann

Gigi Gleason said...

I really love those flowers, Penny. Love the colors too. the purple and orange ones remind me of some mums I had in a bouquet. Those are just so pretty.

Vic said...

So pretty!

Howsewears said...

Yups to the tutes. And, molds????? Good to see you back! Fondly, Tami

Rob I said...

More beautiful flowers and a BIG YES to tutorials

Kerry Peasland said...

Beautiful flowers Penny and a big yes to tutorials! Can't wait to see your molds.

Beverley said...

Penny, I have missed you and am so glad to hear that you are feeling well. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer 29:11 How blessed are we?!

And, YES PLEASE, to your tutorials.

Jackie said...

You have been gone so long, I hope the time you spent was a renewal in hope and spirit! I missed your posts and your tutorials, so, if you are ready to dive back into them, I'm ready to learn!

newfymom said...

Hi Penny,
I love your carnations! I haven't visited your blog in quite a while, but yesterday I decided to make a paper bouquet for my son's favorite teacher, and I didn't have any filler greenery cut files. Lo and behold, it was Penny Duncan to the rescue, and I have spent waaay too much time this weekend catching up for lost time on your blog! Thank you so much for being so generous with your work. Your leaf set was just what I needed when I couldn't find exactly what I was imagining anywhere else. You are an inspiration, and I can't wait to watch more of your tutorials!