Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Good Morning.....Happy Tuesday!!

Good Morning to you all.....I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful start to your Tuesday!
I enjoyed a wonderful Monday full of a day spent in my ARTHaven doing just as I saw fit.....I had so much fun creating my Mixed Media canvas I shared yesterday that I wanted to work up more supplies to have on hand for my next projects.......
I have been enjoying working with polymer clay as of late.....more so over air dry porcelain clay or air dry paper clay.......so I used the polymer clay to make several shapes with molds I have so I can use on future projects...it can be so addicting making the shapes.....I just ohhh and ahhh everytime I remove a shape from a mold..LOL Like a kid in a candy store.....
Once I had satisified myself with that for the day I decided I wanted to make some flowers to have on hand.....I quickly was reminded just the intense passion I have for making flowers....they are so beautiful....and make such an impact on a piece you create.....
Yesterday I worked on some of my handmade roses in 1 1/2" sizes......did them in 4 different colors.....2 shades of red.....pink...and an off white......just a cool note....for the off white ones...I started with white cardstock....and cut the petals out....then took them and dropped them to soak in some cold coffee so the cardstock would be coffee stained.....I LOVE the color I ended up with.....will be making more in this color for sure....and better then just dumping the coffee down the drain...right? ;) Wanna see how they turned out???
Another flower I have become obsessed with as of late is the Dogwood Flower.....they are just so delicate looking and pretty.....that is also one of my favorite trees......so I decided to make up several of these in both white and pink.....these are sized about 1 to 1 1/2" in size...to me just the perfect size for most any project.....

Don't you think these are delicate looking???  
Now to decide what I'm going to create today....I am on vacation this week and trying my hardest to make the most of it....it's been a while since I've felt this motivated to create so I don't want to miss a minute of it....Think I'm headed off to see what other flowers I want to work on for a bit!
I want to Thank You so much for taking a bit of time out of your day to drop by and visit with me......it truly touches my heart when I hear from you.....cause it reminds me we're all here to support one another.....I would like to wish you all a very Blessed Day and hope you'll stop by to visit with me again....Until next time....

7 comments:

Christine said...

As always...magnificent flowers!

Rita Loyd said...

Beautiful flowers for sure. And yes so delicate looking.

Katknit said...

I so love your flowers Penny...esp. the dogwood.
Char

Alicia Baldwin said...

Penny you always make the most beautiful flowers! I wish I could spend a day with you just watching and learning! What do you have in the middle of the dogwoods? *Hugs*

Rob I said...

When I see your name I always associate you with your flowers. So glad you have some mojo back and are making more of them. They are beautiful the ones you have just made

Debbie said...

Penny, your Dogwood flowers are beautiful! They look so delicate. The passion of making your flowers really shows!!

Hugs,

DebbieZ

Kerry Peasland said...

The Dogwood Tree has become one of my favorites over the years. The leaves are so delicate looking.