Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Good Morning...Happy Saturday.....

Hello Everyone...and Happy Saturday to you all!!!  Hoping this day meets you happy and wonderful....it's a bit gloomy here in Henderson, KY and we're due a chance of severe weather today.....so it will be a day inside and prayerfully staying SAFE!!!
The other day when I shared the tutorial on creating your own Dogwood Flowers I had asked if anyone had any flower designs they would like to see me try to create....I did get a response from one lady who is VERY sweet and we've been chatting back and forth for years...her name is Trena Patterson.....
Well Trena...I took on your challenge and tried to create the flower you mentioned....What was it you ask????  It's the Plumeria Flower.....one I had personally never heard of before...BUT I'm also the type person who kills artificial flowers!!! LOL  Not kidding...ask my family....I do NOT have a green thumb.....which is exactly why my hubby takes care of the outside!!!
ANYWAY.....I thought I would work up a tutorial to share with you all how I created it....here's a pic of the sample I worked from....and my end result....

Kinda close....don't you think????  SO...IF you do like it...you're most welcome to see the tutorial I created.....

That was pretty easy....don't you think......BUT...I APOLOGIZE again for continuing to call the PETALS leaves throughout the entire video.....what a DOPE I was....the only reason I didn't record the entire thing over again is because I truly felt you knew what I meant....but I just wanted to clarify it once more here....please forgive me..... ;)
Would love to hear your comments...and again...if any of you have a flower design you would like to see me try to replicate....feel free to email me.... Email Me or leave a comment below....

So....if any of you are interested in the file...you may click the image below and it will take you to my Dropbox account to download the file!!


As always...I want to THANK YOU for taking time from your day to spend with me....I hope you enjoyed your visit and I hope you'll stop by again......I wish you all a very blessed week ahead...Until next time....

3 comments:

rose tresures said...

Gorgeous flower Penny and I'm gonna watch the video also!!! I love it that you are back to making videos. You and your videos is exactly what got me started in the paper crafting fun!!! Thanks for your generosity!!! hugs, patty

crafterab said...

Was so very glad to open my email and see your name come up. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for all that you share you are such a kind and loving person. I have missed getting your updates. God Bless you and keep you well.
Hugs, Annette

Beverley said...

Love the Plumeria, Penny and the video makes it look so easy. Who cares about a few words...you're right, we all knew what you were talking about.
Have a blessed day.