Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Good Evening...

Hello once again my friends!!! I hope this post finds you all doing well.....I had another day of fun in my ARTHaven....I did get a tutorial worked up for the Dogwood Flower I shared pictures of the other day.....I had several let me know they would love to have a tutorial for the flower design....I was happy to oblige....
I've also decided to share the file for this design as well...you can find it below the tutorial....

Here's pictures of the flowers I created in the tutorial....

For those who might be interested....you can download the file below...just click on the image of the file and it will take you to my dropbox account for the file.

Okie Dokie.....I believe that catches me up for the evening.....I hope you enjoyed the video.....and will find it a fun flower to make!!! Thank you once again for stopping by to visit with me...I do hope you'll come by again....Until next time...

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Penny, your Dogwoods turned out so cute! Thank you so much for the file. These will be perfect fill in flowers for my floral vine I am making.

Scrappy Lady Studios said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank you Penny ❤

Scrappy Lady Studios said...

Oh my! God Bless you Penny! I am so glad you are ok. Prayers for continued good health! ❤

Shoshi said...

Thank you Penny for such a gorgeous flower tutorial. I am definitely going to make this one! I am so sorry to hear of your health issues and the rotten time you must have been having. Very glad to hear that things are now better under control and you can see the way ahead. Over the past couple of years I have had my own issues with cancer but I am doing fine now. I am sorry not to have visited you for such a long time! These days I am very much into mixed media and having such fun with it. If you have a moment, hop over to my blog and take a look see!

Shoshi x

rose tresures said...

Hi Penny!!! I love the video!! You are back doing what you are so wonderful at, you are a natural with the video tutorials. LOVE the dogwood file, thank you so much!! Continued prayers for you as continue to meet the challenges that have been put before you!! Love you lady! hugs, patty

Alicia Baldwin said...

ANOTHER outstanding video and GORGEOUS Flower!!!! I WILL be making some of these. I don't have that "G" Stuff (can't recall the name), but I do have iridescent medium and thinking it might do the same! Thank you for the video and file! Love and *Hugs*

RickeyJ said...

I was sorry to hear about your additional health issues, but I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Thank you again for sharing your files with us and making videos.