Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Thursday....Halloween is a Coming.....

Hey Everyone!!! Hope you are all doing WONDERFUL this Thursday morning!!! We've almost made it to the end of another week....Can't wait!!!  Last weekend hubby and I kept our youngest granddaughter "Tator" all weekend while her mommy and daddy went out of town for a much needed "time alone" weekend....they had alot of fun as did "Tator's" Nana & PawPaw!!  But when you're not used to have a wee one on a regular basis it can slap wear ya out!!  So I'm looking forward to a layed back UNEVENTFUL weekend!!

So.....I shared a couple of weeks ago a FUN Gatefold card I created......works up REALLY fast and is so adorable......If you missed it here's the blogpost I did about it...... http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/2016/09/good-morning-happy-sunday.html 

Well I decided I wanted to do another Halloween card and I wanted it to be equally as fun.....a very dear friend of mine had created a card the other day that was super cute!!!  And it reminded me of an animal I had made a few years back......so I decided to take that animal and create a card base from it......I think it turned out SUPER cute and just wanted show you!!

Isn't it FUN!!!!  I decided to work up a tutorial showing how I put it all together....just so you can see how easy peasy it is to work up......which then enables you to embellish however you wish......just let your imagination take you away!!

Now.....don't you think it's super FUN and easy to do!!!  I hope so.....as I shared in the video...I cut it out using my Brother ScanNCut machine...but will cut beautifully whichever digital cutting machine you have!! if you like this you can purchase it from either here at my blog...you'll find a link on the right column of my blog.....OR you can purchase from my ETSY Store ....here's a direct link to this file:

Thought I would show you a few more pics so you can see different angles...



Okie Dokie Artichokie!! That does it for me for now....I really really hope you enjoyed this card.....Would LOVE to hear from you!!!  I THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me...and hope you will stop by again very soon!!! Until then....

9 comments:

Sherri Auld said...

Penny, I just love owls and this is so adorable. I might just have to try this one.

Sherri

Rita Loyd said...

Oh wow...this is gorgeous as always. I love it....You have so much talent. Thank you for sharing it with us...You are a true inspiration to all of us.

Christina Lytle said...

Penny this card is adorable!!!

Katknit said...

What an adorable and fun card Penny. I love it'

Gail said...

Penny, what a precious little OWL! Makes me wish I had a cutter. Thanks for sharing! Gail

Diann said...

That owl is awesome...love the little booger! I will be getting this file from you for sure and just appreciate the video that shows us just how to put the card together - you go girl! Diann

rose tresures said...

Awesome video!!!! I love watching my favorite lady on the big screen! Whooooooo rocks? Youuuuu do!!!! hugs and love, patty

patsyspiddlings2.blogspot.com said...

Penny, love the card and the tutorial. Really looks amazing. I think I need this file. You are so very talented and share some of the best art with us.

Dorothy said...

I love this Penny!!Too cute!!