Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Good Morning & Happy Sunday.....

To you all....I hope this morning finds you happy and healthy!!! It is a BEAUTIFUL day in my little town and the sun is shining brightly....there's a nice breeze going....I have the windows open in my ARTHaven and I am truly enjoying this morning!!!!  Praise to the Lord for blessing us with this day...right!!?  YES Indeed!!!!

So...Friday after work I decided it was time to treat myself to a little shopping therapy at Hobby Lobby & Michael's before traveling across the bridge to my little town......a few goodies just managed to JUMP into my cart...and I just was not able to resist!! ;)  Don't you just love it when that happens.....who was I to tell them they couldn't come home with me......so home they came!!

While shopping I decided that I would like to start making some Halloween and Christmas themed cards.......so that's what I geared my shopping towards.....I already had some goodies at home....but just love adding to my stash.....I think that's a big part of our addiction!!!  That's the story I'm sticking to anyway!  So Friday evening I came up to my ARTHaven and went through all my stamps and papers and pulled out what I have that is Halloween and Christmas themed.....realized I have WAY more Christmas...which is just perfect for this gal!  But decided I would start off my creating with a Halloween card......OK...so here I go just trying to think up something in my brain.....

The group I own....The Creative Corner on Yahoo recently had a Gatefold card swap......I really enjoy the look of the gatefold on a card....so that's what I decided to go with......and then the idea popped into my peabrain...well...Penny....why not make a GATE Gatefold card...LOL and the ideas just went from there!!!  ROFL....So...Here's what I came up with.....


Isn't it adorable!!!! ;)  If I must say so myself.....so I worked up a video walking you through exactly how I made and put the card together....you can see it here....


Here's the still photos of some different angles of the card if you would like to see....





And...as I shared in the video I have listed the 2 files I created to make this card in MY ETSY Store which you can see the links below.....


Okie Dokie....That catches me up for this morning!!! I really hope you enjoyed the happy card  I shared....Would LOVE to hear your input and thoughts......I would like to THANK YOU so much for taking a bit of your day to come by and visit me......I do so hope you will come by again!!! Until next time....

6 comments:

rose tresures said...

Penny, you know me, it just makes me happy to see your videos, so I am a happy woman this morning. Love that card!!!! Your work is always so spot on!!! Have a blessed day, love you!!! hugs, patty

Dorothy said...

I just love this Penny!!
Thanks for sharing too!

Rita Loyd said...

Oh my goodness...this is just perfect for Halloween. I love the way you made it a gate fold. Again, I get inspired from you art. Love you

Kerry Peasland said...

Wonderful card! The video was terrific. I think I can actually do this! Thanks for sharing!

Gail said...

Penny, I love your Halloween card! I don't have a cutter but I loved watching you make this neat card. Thanks for sharing!
Gail in Oklahoma

Christina Lytle said...

I went with Halloween also on my gatefold. I love what you did with yours...