Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hello Again to You!!!

Hey Hey again Everyone!! Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Independence Day Weekend!!!!  We
have had rain rain and MORE rain as of late!!! I believe I am so ready for some good ole' sunshine for a while!!!!

So another week has about come and gone...I'm looking forward to a weekend spent in my ARTHaven this weekend!!!

I DID get some time in mine this past long weekend and accomplished creating something too!! How about that!!  The Creative Corner Yahoo Group of mine decided to do a couple of swaps.....and one of them is a Tag Book swap...felt so awesome to actually be creating again......took me a bit to get going but once I did and finally broke through I have to say I had alot of fun!!!!  Thought I would share with you some pics of what I created!!!
















I really had so much fun creating each 2 page spread....on the last 2 page spread I have several layers of color on it....couldn't find just what I liked til I finally achieved the above...LOL  I played around with some of the Tim Holtz Distress Crayons.......I just gotta say...while they're OK......to me there's really not a lot of difference (if any) from the gelatos......that's on my list of things to play around with this weekend is the Distress Crayons and Gelatos to see if I enjoy them more....

That about does it for me....I have had a couple people ask me about some of my previous designs that I had previously shared in my ETSY store...I'm in the process of getting them put back...and plan to make that my main focus this weekend.....I had planned on it last weekend but with it being a holiday weekend my time didn't end up being my time....LOL  So we'll see how this weekend goes!!!

I hope you enjoy the book I created...it's winging it's way to it's recipient right now...I hope she likes it once it arrives!!!  I as always....want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by and spending a few minutes of your day with me!!!  Feels really good to be creating and sharing once again...It's been way to long!!!!  I do hope you will come by again and visit...Until then...I wish you all a very blessed weekend!!!

11 comments:

Diann said...

Lucky Sherri! Your tag book is quite lovely, Penny and it is great that you are creating again too! You go girl!

Gigi Gleason said...

Your Tag Book is terrific, Penny. I am so glad you found your creativity again and look forward to seeing more soon! Love ya, Gigi

scrapn said...

As usual Penny your work is always so very beautiful & very artistic

Vic said...

Beautiful tag book.

Barbara Strotten said...

Absolutely divine book, colours are gorgeous, inspirational.

Alicia Baldwin said...

Oh My Penny, that is STUNNING!!! Sherri is going to LOVE it!!!! What a lucky lady she is! Love and *Hugs*

linda provost said...

everything you do amazes me! you are most creative. thanks for sharing

Rita Loyd said...

Penny...I love it...Sherri will be thrilled with it. I love it that we are all creating our art once again and sharing it.

Christina Lytle said...

Absolutely beautiful! What a treasure for Sherri...

Gail said...

Penny, your tag album is amazing as always! Sherri will absolutely LOVE it!

Kathy said...

Hi Penny..Remember me?...Your tag book is gorgeous..So much lovely detail..I think of you often..