Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hello Hello Again....

MY oh MY...Where has this month gone!!! Can not believe it's the end of June already!!!!  Hope you have all been enjoying your Summer thus far!!! It's been a scorcher here....was a wee bit cooler today but the heat is on it's way back....

Haven't been able to get alot of creating done.....but did manage to alter a Truvia sweetner box that I liked the style of....and decided to also create a cut file out of it as well......thought I would share it with you just in case anyone might be interested in it.....








Isn't it cute!!!? ;)  So if any of you are interested in a cut file of the design...you'll find it here:


So I was sitting at work the other day holding on the phone and just started doodling on my scratch pad......I found myself doodling out a rosebud file that I ended up being quite happy with...........I went ahead and did a mockup so you can see how it printed out.....


This is a digital stamp, hand drawn by myself, Penny Duncan.  I've created this as a PNG, SCAL4 Image with an image layer, a traced layer (to allow you to change the colors of both the stroke & fill of the image) and a shadow layer for cutting the image. I've also included the file in an SVG format in all three layers as well.  

The quality of the image is high so you can increase the size of the image to fit whatever project you are working on.  

Once you've purchased the file you will be given a link to download the file.  If you're interested in the file you can find it on My ETSY Store

So that's it for me for tonight......I hope you all have a wonderful 4th weekend and everyone remains safe and healthy!!! I would like to THANK YOU as always for taking time to stop by and visit with me for a few minutes!!! Means way more than you know!!!  I do hope you will come by again!!! Until next time!!

3 comments:

Rita Loyd said...

I am thrilled to see you creating files again and sharing your art. This is awesome....it makes me want a box and alter it as well. I always come to your blog for inspiration and get it. thank you my sweet sister.
What a treasure you are to me....always.

frogquilter said...

Thanks for sharing another great file

Unknown said...

Hi Penny, not sure if you know but the truvia box has been removed from box so no one can download it.