Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Happy Friday!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!! WOW it's been a while!!! I "think" my life has slowed down and gotten back to a bit of normal after all these months...Have had LOTS of life going on let me tell you...some good.....some... eeeehhhhh.....BUT Life is awesome so I'm truly thankful!!!!

Since I've posted last I've had to have a complete hysterectomy.......so now don't have to worry about that yuckiness any more......Ended up I had endemitrosis return with vengeance along with cycsts and the early stages of Uterine cancer....Praise the Lord I have the doctor I do...as they took care of it quickly and everything was contained within my uterus and they were able to remove it all!!!

At the same time all this "funness" was occuring Hubby and I started the process of buying a home!!! How EXCITING right!!! We are THRILLED THRILLED THRILLED!!!  We've  been moved in just a few days over a month and I absolutely LOVE our new HOME!!!!  We had lived in the county for years and years and years....we now live in the city...but ours is a very small town and very quiet....the home has a very warm and cozy feel to it.......I just love coming home to it each day!!!

So...with a new home I got a new ARTHaven!!! Wahooooooooooo right!!! I absolutely positively am over the moon THRILLED with my new ARTHaven.....It's all I had wanted in my old home...I made sure to really think out how I wanted to set it up and am beyond happy with the results....thought I would share pics with you so you can see for yourself!!!! I'm sharing a link to the album as there's just to many pics to post...LOL

Isn't it pretty!!! I absolutely love this space and all the gorgeous sunlight I have in here!!!!  Now to get BUSY right!!! ;)

I have actually created my first piece of ART.....I have a long wall coming down to my ARTHaven that I knew I wanted to create a piece of ART for so it can be viewed as you come in our front door.......So I decided to create a wreath......I wanted to use some of my handmade roses.......so that's exactly what I did....here's the wreath I started with....
It measures a radius of 24"....so it's rather large.......I knew I wanted to make a great big rose and found some burlap paper that was the perfect fit for what I had been envisioning....here's how that rose turned out....


So you can see how big the rose turned out......thinking it measures around 10" to 12".......I also made 2 more roses which you'll see on the finished project...I also cut some of my vines and leaves.....altered them and then added some berries to a few of the vines.....added some eucalyptus (I LOVE the smell of this stuff...always have) and a couple of handcut butterflies.......here's how the finished wreath turned out....
Didn't it turn out gorgeous!!!  I also had a couple of sconces that I wanted to use on either side of the wreath so I used Eucalyptus and greenery to fill them......and hung them...so here are a couple pics showing how the whole project turned out......




Then the last pic is the view of it from my front door.....
Didn't it turned out so beautiful!!!!  It's exactly what  I had been thinking about and I'm beyond thrilled with the results!!!  The next project I'll be working on is the clock wall of our kids, their soulmates and our granddaughters!!!  Can't wait to begin that project.....

Oh yeah...one other small project I did for my oldest son...he wanted this for his truck.....so I worked up the file and cut it for him...he's tickled and have several people wanting one of them as well....LOL

So...that's it for my creativeness.......but it feels good to be doing SOMETHING  again!!! 

I also wanted to say that I've received many posts from many of you letting me know you would like to see more videos on SCAL, cutting files and how to's.......I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your requests.....now that I am back at it and settled in our new home I do indeed plan to get busy creating and doing videos and such again......

I would like to ask...if there are any file ideas you would like to see me create....PLEASE feel free to drop me an email and I'll see what I can do....I truly want to get fully back into creating and sharing again......so start some chatter for me!!!!  I would love to hear what you think about my wreath as well...I'm so tickled with it.....

I wish you all a VERY blessed weekend.....I hope you all enjoy a very beautiful and happy day... I would like to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me......it truly means so much!!!  I do hope you'll come by again....until then....

No comments: