Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Alas....the end to a wonderful long weekend.......

WOW...Can you believe how quickly a 4 day weekend rolls by!!!  Sure wish it was a couple of days longer......

I am excited to share...I actually spent a good part of my day back in my ARTHaven......playing with paper....I needed to make a Thank You card for someone.....and I really had a lot of fun making it.....used some of the Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamps.......some phrase stamps and my Foil Master....and had a great time!!!!  Wanna see what I created???
 I just love the crispness of this card......I usually don't do such a stark white card but this one just really grabs me and I'm thrilled with it.....it allows the foiling and the image to pop...
 I used foam squares on the balloons to raise them up off the card......to give a wee bit of dimension...
 I colored the glasses with my Spectrum Noir markers then covered with double sided adhesive and coated in glitter.....love the bling it gives to them......then I glued them down and put glossy accents in for the lenses.....I also drew on the eyelashes to make it a lady crazy bird....and of course a bit of "blush"....I colored all with watercolor pencils....then used Wink of Stella on the beak, balloons, flower and band on the hat her tail and her toes......
I absolutely LOVE how the phrase turned out....I stamped then scanned and printed off with my laser printer so I could run through my Foil Master using a magenta colored foil......It is SO pretty!!!  And used a backing layer of foiled cardstock in the magenta color that matchs perfectly....will definitely be doing more of this in the future!!

So that's my playtime for the day......feels so great to be back in my ARTHaven and enjoying the time playing with paper and creating......I really hope you like my card......

I again want to Thank You so much for taking a few minutes of your day to stop by and visit with me.....I plan on doing the very same once this post is done so I can catch up on so many blogs I've missed since I've been away from the circuit......Your comments and visits mean more then I can ever express to you......

Plan on playing more this week....sure hope you'll come back by again soon.......I wish you all a very blessed week ahead....until next time.....

No comments: