Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Special Blog Hop....

Hey Everyone....I pray you all are doing well today......I have been invited to share in on a very special blog hop for a lady batteling Uterine Cancer.....you can read more about it below.........and  then read further...as I have a Give a Way also!!!

Good morning and welcome to the Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Blog Hop.  Recently, we learned that Mrs. Debbie Lynch, the beautiful and loving mother of Heather Dennis, owner of Fresh Brewed Designs, was diagnosed with a rare form of uterine cancer.  As most of you may know, cancer related medical costs can be quite expensive, and Mrs. Debbie currently has no medical insurance, which makes the cost significantly higher.  Therefore, we have decided to help raise enough money to cover these medical expenses, as well as aftercare expenses, by creating a digi shop.  All the proceeds of the Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Shop and the Fresh Brewed Designs Store will go directly to Mrs. Debbie to fund her lifesaving surgery and the aftercare necessary to bring her back to wellness.  Furthermore, Heather has created a Give Forward account to assist her mother.  If you would like to help, please stop by the Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Shop, the Fresh Brewed Designs Store, and/or the Give Forward Account.  For those of you who are not able to contribute monetarily, we would love for you to add Mrs. Debbie to your prayer list.  If there is one thing we know, prayers can work miracles that money cannot and healing and wellness is what we are praying to receive.
The hop launches today, Tuesday, July 14th on the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog, and will run until Tuesday, July 28th @ 11:59 PM Eastern Time.  All participants can be found in the linkies section of *this post on the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog, and we would love to have you join us!  We do ask that you use a digi from the Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Shop or the Fresh Brewed Designs Store, and the theme is Anything Goes, and you can enter as often as you would like.  Two prize packages will be awarded, one prize for a digi purchaser and one prize for a blog hop participant.  Winners will be chosen on Saturday, August 1st.  The prizes will consist of stamps, papers, ribbon, embellishments, etc.; plus, some random prizes will be offered by some generous blog hop participants along the hop.

Thank you for dropping by and for helping us with our fundraising efforts; and again, we ask that you keep Mrs. Debbie in your prayers.  Have a wonderful Tuesday, crafty friends!  We look forward to admiring your creations! :)  

I hope you'll want to join in and play along.....I'm going to share with you here the card I created for the Blog Hop......I had fun creating this....I used my Side Step Card file that I shared several years ago......A digi image from Fresh Brewed Designs and 3 different graphic kits from Touched By a Butterfly.....the owner  Celeste Lombas is an awesome lady.....and I am so honored to have the opportunity to work with some of her amazing graphics.......here's the three kits I used.....

Simplicity

Spring Sings

Spring Is Here

And here's the card I created....





Notice how AWESOME all the graphics were cut out.....That's cause I used my FAVORITE tool.......My Silver Bullet Professional Cutter paired with Sure Cuts alot 4 Pro (SCAL4)...these 2 work so seemlessly together.......and the Print & Cut is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G........



So below are some helpful links that will allow you to help out with this amazing cause if you feel led to do so....

Heather Dennis:
·       Fresh Brewed Designs Store:
·       Digis for Debbie Fundraiser Shop:
·       Give Forward Account:

And here is a direct link to the home page of the bloghop....

http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2015/07/digis-for-debbie-fundraiser-blog-hop.html


I also wanted to share some AWESOME news with you as well.....Someone will be lucky and WIN  a $10.00 Gift Certificate to Celete's store...Touched By a Butterfly so you too can enjoy some of her amazing kits for your projects!!!!!

All you need to do to win is leave a comment below....share with me which of Celeste's Kits you like...and next Monday... 7/27/2015 I will announce a winner!!!!! Let me hear from you!!! ;) 

That does it for me for today!!! I would like to Thank You for stopping by....means SO much to me....and if you feel led to give in some manner...whether it be monetary or through prayer....I wanted to say Thank You for the lady enduring this!!!!  I wish you all a very blessed week again.....Until next time...

No comments: