Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Yep Yep....It's that time again.....for another Blogpost and Video for the Silver Bullet Cutter...

Hello Hello Everyone.....Do you ever have days when nothing seems like it wants to cooperate??? LOL  Goodness knows I've had one of those this weekend...This post was supposed to be completed Sunday Evening......and here I am Monday morning still working on it...LOL  BUT I WILL prevail...I'm determined!!!

So....What are we doing this week????  Wellllllll.....I decided to again use the Pen Tool and the 60 degree long shaft blade with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter along with some awesome pens that give a really cool affect.......Perhaps you've heard of them.......They're called Staedtler triplus fineliner....here's a pic of what the package looks like......
Wanna see what I did????  Hope you'll check out the video....and if you like it I would love for you to give me a thumbs up to help bump the video a bit......



So.....................What did ya think????  Isn't that COOL!!!!  I love the affect you get with these pens.....it's like magic...LOL  Well, not really...but you know what I mean.....And having the Pen Tool and the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter make it a DREAM to do......I just can't brag on my cutter enough!!! ;)

I thought I would share the still images of the cards so you can check them out more if you like.....



As I share in the video I have listed the files as well as the ability to order the diffusers already cut and a dvd containing the files in My Store for anyone who may be interested in making a version of these cards for yourself........you can find them in My Store at the below links.....


I also am listing just the digital files which you can purchase and then immediately download after the purchase has gone through.....you can check it out here.....


And as before....If any of you are intered in purchase just the chipboard in packs....I also have that listed in my store in both .022" and .030" thicknesses......


Okie Dokie....I really had SO MUCH FUN working on this project!!! I so hope you like it....Would LOVE to hear your comments, thoughts and questions........Do you have any ideas you would like to see???? Do you have a question about the project or the Silver Bullet.....please feel free to leave me a comment here on my blog.....or you can email me directly at pennyduncan@att.net.....and if you're wanting to learn more about the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter......go check out the home of the cutter...... http://thatsscrapinc.com . You will be blown away with the level of quality customer service you'll receive!!!!

I want to THANK YOU so much for taking time out of your day to spend with me....I truly hope you enjoy the project....I do hope you will come by and visit with me again.....and I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week!!!! Until next time....

No comments: