Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It's another Tuesday....and another Challenge for TTCRD

Hey Hey Everyone.....Hope you are all having a great week!!!!

So....It's that time again.....Time for another Anything Goes Challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door....... ;)


This week I got to work with an awesome digi image from Drawn with Character


And this is what I did with this adorable image!!!!





I had SUCH a fun time making this card!!!!  I used all kinds of goodness of supplies....and most importantly....my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and SCAL4....the BEST pairing out there....

I took the digi image and created a cut file with it....and drew it out using the Pen Tool for my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and used one of my LePen Marvey .5mm pens...onto 104# Strathmore Coldpress Watercolor Paper....(something you wouldn't be able to run through you printer!!  BUT you can draw on it with the Silver Bullet!!!)..and then cut out layers of the image so I could add dimension to the elephant....I think it turned out adorable.....

I colored the elephant and cupcake with my Spectrum Aqua Markers.....this was my first time to use the markers and I must say they blend like a dream!!!!  SO happy to have them....will be using them more often...

For the Happy Birthday.....I created a pennant file and also used one of my Banners....and drew the words with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter.....decided I didn't want to fill the inside of the letters....it was just as easy for me to color the letters in.....then put a coat of Wink of Stella on them....LOVE this stuff!!!! I backed the pennant and the banner with some of my .022 chipboard...give is the perfect stability.......Remember...if you're needing any .022" or .030" chipboard you're welcome to head on over to My Store and grab some!!!!

Here's a complete list of supplies I used to create this adorable card (even if I must say so myself!!! LOL)
LePen by Marvy - Black .5mm pen
Faber Castel - Black M
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Tan/Charcoal/Chocolate/Black/Sunflower/Peach/Orchid/Wildflower
3D Foam Squares
140# Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Paper
DCWV-Cherry Limeaide/Striped Page
American Craft - Dots & Stripes
Black Glitter Paper
Chalboard Paper Base
Bakers Twine
Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Gogglie Eyes
Gathered Twigs Distgress Ink and marker

Isn't it cute???? I had SO much fun with this.....and love all the sparkle.....

So....don't you want to join in on the Challenge???? We would LOVE to have you join along.......Show us what you're creating.....and perhaps you might just win....you can learn more about the Challenge on the TTCRD Blog here....

Okie Dokie.....That finishes me for the day!!! I want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me....I would LOVE to hear from you.....please let me know what you think of this card.......isn't the digi image adorable!!!! ;)  

I would like to wish you all a very blessed week....I do hope you will stop by again....Until next time.....

No comments: