Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hello Again...It's time for another Challenge over at TTCRD!!

Good Morning Good Morning Everyone....Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful week so far.....SO...It's that time again....Time for another Challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door..

This time I decided to use an image from The Craft Place.......it's a fairy.....can't find a link to the image at the store.....but it's an adorabe image....

I decided to use the Staedtler Triplus Fineliner technique as I shared with you on yesterdays blog/post video.....thought I would show you all the supplies I used...and of COURSE you know my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter is in there...along with SCAL4 Pro....Just love love love this combination!!!

If you need a refresher of exactly what I'm doing with the pens....I would love for you to check out the blogpost from yesterday...here.....



Just thought I would show you how the file looked in SCAL4 Pro after I had placed my colored layers on top of the black back layer.

Here it is with the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter drawing it out...

 Isn't that AWESOME how well the colors from the pens bleed......I love this technique....it's like a hidden surprise....LOL

And here's the card I created after coloring the image with the paintbrush and water....



After I colored the image with the paintbrush and water I then cut out some decorative paper for the border layers.....and did a staggered height for the 2 layers by cutting some of the .030" chipboard I sell in My Store.....to give it a bit more dimension.....and then colored the inner layer with some of the purple Staedtler Pens then coatee with Wink of Stella....used more of the Wink of Stella on the outside frame and also on the banner piece...after I color washed that with more of the Staedtler Pens......this was a fun project to create.....There was definately lots of steps...but I really think the outcome is kinda cool....thought it does look as if she got a bit messy with her lipstick!!! LOL

So....How about you???? Are you gonna jump in on the Challenge over at TTCRD....If so....click on the button below and head on over and enter your creation....Never know..you just might win!!
Through The Craft Room Door
Okie Dokie....That's it for me for this one....I really hope you like my creation...Would LOVE to hear your comments.....As always...I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me......Please come by again.....and I wish you a very blessed week....until next time...

No comments: