Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Some EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE!!!

Hello Everyone.....I hope this post finds you all well and having a wonderful weekend!!! It's been BEAUTIFUL here!!!!  I am loving Spring!!!

So....as my title of this post says....I've got some EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE!!! I'm truly honored and THRILLED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU!!!  I thought I would share the news in a video...that way you can see me "face to face" and perhaps you will be able to feel my exictement!!! So...here ya go....

How about that!!!!! Are you excited???? I so hope so!!!!  The Silver Bullet Professional Cutter is my #1 favorite tool in my ARTHaven!!!!  It's such a rewarding  thought KNOWING I don't have to spend hundreds of thousands of $$$$ on all the dies on the market......I can spend that $$$ on other treasures that I just must have!!!  LOL Sounds like a wonderful idea doesn't it!!!

And...like I shared in the video...I would LOVE to have your feedback...your thoughts...your wants as far as videos.......and projects you would like to see me try.......So PLEASE leave me a comment....either here...on my Youtube Channel...on my Google+ page.....on my Facebook Page.....or email me at pennyduncan@att.net .......I want to stir up discussions about the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter because it TRULY IS the BEST cutter on the market....hands down!!!!!!

Also....thought I would share with you that once a week......Rob..with Scrappy Dew and Michelle with MichelleMyBelle Creations...along with Sherri Jensen and Dawn Grantham...the creators of The Silver Bullet Professional Cutter are hosting webinars.......they've been held on Thursday evening.....there have been 2 thus far...and you are welcome to check them out at the links listed.......



Perhaps you will want to catch the next one......and remember...I'm always here if you want to post a question to see if I can answer it for you!!!!

Just to give you a heads up....my very first project blogpost will be next week....I'm going to be using the Engraving Tool......so I hope you'll come back to check it out!!!!  

Thank you all SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me.....Hope this post leaves you with a smile...and I wish you all a very blessed week...until next time!!

No comments: