Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's time for another challenge for TTCRD.....

Hello Hello Again....I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week so far....trying to adjust from the first day back off a 3 day weekend!!!

So....it's that time again...time for another awesome challenge for....

So this time I chose a digi image to use from our sponser this go around.... Little Claire's store...here's the image I chose to use...
digi chair man
Isn't that cute!!!!! And here's what I did with that image.......




Didn't it turn out SUPER cute!!!!  I just had to giggle while making this card because this is SO my hubby!!! LOL  

I really had alot of fun making this card......and once I decided on the background paper the rest of the card came together......the background paper and the frame paper all came from the Prima paper stack.... Time Travelers Memories....to me the background paper reminded me of wallpaper....

The only thing I did to the background paper is distressed the edges with some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and an applicator....the picture frame though...I distressed the edges a bit with the same color ink...but then I used my pen tool for my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and my SCAL4 Pro program and drew the words "Happy Father's Day" on there...and achieved absolutely PERFECT placement in the center of the frame!!!!

The table the tv stamp is sitting on is a cut file that I've had for along time.....it's called antiques-victorianchairsilhouette but I can't remember where  I got that file from.......anyway....I cut the top off it to make it into a table.....and then colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.....

The digi image I also printed out and did the Print & Cut technique with my software SCAL4 Pro and my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter......does such an AWESOME job!!!! I really get spot on perfect cutting.....then I colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.......

I used Wink of Stella on the "Happy Father's Day" and just that added touch really sets off the words.....I added glossy accents to the clock face.....the TV screen and the doggies eyes and noses......Used my Tom Bow clear glue and also foam dots to attached all pieces...and also used fun foam on the back of the decorative layer to give a bit of height and support of the card itself.....and there you go!!! This is my contribution for the challenge!! Isn't it so cute!!! I really hope you like it and hope you will decide to play along!!!

Here's my recipe of items used to create this card....

Digi Image from :              Little Claire Digis – ManInChair
Spectrum Noir Markers:   CR1, DG2, DG4, E00(Copic), EB3, EB5, EB6, EB7, EB8, FS2, GB5, GB7,GB8, GB9,   HB1, IG1, IG3, IG5, IG6, IG7, TB1, TB3, TB5, TN3
Papers: Prima Time Travelers Memories 6x6 paper stack, Aquabee Bee Paper (for Digi Images)
Supplies:Fun Foam, Foam Dots, Wink of Stella, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink Pad, Glossy Accents,Hampton Arts Glitter Dots, Rubber Stamps (TV, Clock), Tom Bow Glue, ATG

Now....head on over to the challenge blog and enter your creation for a chance to win!!!!

Welp.....That does it for me for today!!! I would like to THANK YOU so much for taking just a wee bit of  time out of your day to stop by and visit with me...I really hope you like my creation and I hope you will play along!!!!  Would LOVE to hear from you....I would like to wish you all a very blessed week and hope you will stop by and visit with me again.....Until then.....

                                                
                                                

                                                

No comments: