Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hey Everyone....Part 2 of the Leather Cross ART Piece.....Using The Silver Bullet Cutter....

Hello again!!!!  Hope you are all doing wonderful!!!!!  After I shared the blogpost/video yesterday of the Debossed Leather project........Here's the link to that post.....
I had vision of an idea of how I wanted to alter the frame itself.......I have to say I am absolutely THRILLED with how it turned out....and wanted to share that with you.......I've worked up another video to explain it all to you and show you parts of my creation in progress......You can check out the video here....

So....what do you think???? Don't you think it finishes off the piece??!!! I am absolutely in love with it and very proud of it!!!!  Feels so great to be fully back into my Mixed Media again and the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter makes it so easy to create so many things.....Here are the still pictures of the piece so you can see it better....








If anyone may be interested......this is a one of a kind piece and I am listing this in My ETSY Store.....


I truly hope you've enjoyed this 2 part process of the creation of the piece of ART......I enjoyed so much the entire process.......Feels awesome being inky!! ;)  I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me again....Don't forget to check out That's Scrap Inc.....the Home of the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter.......she truly has the most amazing high quality tools and of course....Cutter on the market today.....not to mention the top of the line Customer Service!!!

I wish you all a very blessed week and I do hope you'll stop by and visit with me again!!! Until next time...

No comments: