Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello Everyone...Time for another Blogpost/Video for the Silver Bullet Cutter....

Hey there.....Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Holiday Weekend....it's been absolutely gorgeous here most of the weekend....it's just now starting to cloud up looking like it's threatening to rain....

But that still doesn't take away from the thankfulness I share with everyone in our armed forces ...all the dedication and protection they offer us!!!!

So.....It's that time again.....time for another video/blogpost for the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter...

This week I decided to play with chipboard.....a medium that has so many handy uses!!!!!  So I worked up a video of my idea for today.......hope you'll check it out.....

Isn't that FUN!!!!  I love how versatile chipboard is and how relatively inexpensive it is......and you're only limited by how creative you an come up with ideas to make your ART one of a kind pieces that truly comes from your heart and soul from beginning to completion!!!

Thought I would share with you the pictures so you can get a close look if you wanted too....I just love how this card turned out........








How about those butterflies too.......they look real don't they?......and I love the dimension of the LOVE embellishment......

So....thought I would share with you the links to the chipboard I have listed in my store......in case you're wanting to stock up your supply......



And then I also thought I would share with you the file I created while making the card I've shown you.....the image is only of  the butterflies...but the file itself has all the pieces to make the top layer of the card......and they are in SVG format as well as included in the card file which is in the SCAL4 format.......Hope you like  it...and if you haven't checked out SCAL4 or Pro...you really ought to....Brandon continues to add such amazing updates to this program.....

PDC Butterfly Dimensional Card front 5242015

Remember...if you're thinking it might be time for a new cutting machine.....I can't share enough what an amazingly awesome machine the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter is...it is truly the best cutter...hands down...on the market....and it comes accompanied by the BEST Customer Service around with Sherri Jensen...the creator of the Silver Bullet and owner of That's Scrap Inc....the home of the Silver Bullet......

Thank you SO much for taking time to spend with me today....I really hope you like the card and found the video informative.....I do hope you'll stop by and visit me again....I would LOVE to hear from you....so please leave me your questions or comments......either here or you can always email me at pennyduncan@att.net .....I wish you all a VERY blessed week!!!  Until next time...

No comments: