Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Another Awesome Project using My Silver Bullet Professional Cutter.....

Hello Hello Again.....Hope this post finds you all doing well!!!  I'm excited to share my latest project with you!!!  As you may know by now I am.....
And I love this honor and having yet another reason to spend time with my big friend!! So this week I decided to work with the Embossing Tool that is made for the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter BUT....it also works for many other machines as well!!! How AWESOME are Sherri & Dawn for creating such versatile tools!!!!!! Here's more details about this little gem!!!

So......I'm sure you're thinking..."well Penny.....are you gonna show us or not...what you made?"....Yes....Yes I am......I created a video telling you more about the Embossing Tool the medium I'm using and how to prepare for embossing and creating a jig....and I walk you thought my brain process of how my piece came together.....so take a look and I'll be back with you in just a bit.....

Welllllllllllllllllllllll....Whatcha think???? Isn't it GORGEOUS....even if I do have to say so myself.....I am SO THRILLED that my vision I scribbled down on paper actually came together into what I was thinking.....I love it when that happens.....don't you??!!! ;)  Here's the still pics of it so you can get a closer look if you care to.....
Isn't the deep debossing esquisite!!!!  I'm SO IMPRESSED with how well it did......My Silver Bullet never ceases to amaze me I tell ya.......I'm also sharing a few more pics below just to give you different angles so you can see for yourself the quality of the embossing on both of the leathers!!!





So....I thought I would share with you the file I created to deboss this piece.......just in case any of you might want to try with your Embossing Tool if you have one....OR if you decide to jump over to Silver Bullet Cutters and get one for yourself!!!!  I definately think you won't regret it!!!


Shewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....OK....That does it for me tonight!!!  I truly hope you enjoyed my project and perhaps I was able to offer you a wee bit of knowledge along the way!!! I am truly having a blast doing these projects so I sure hope you're liking them as well!!!!  THANK YOU so much for stopping by and visiting me....it means SO much and I sincerely mean that...Would love to hear your thoughts and if you have any questions...would love to hear those too!!!

Hope you will come again...and remember....I'll have another project next week....I would like to wish you all a very blessed week ahead....Take care...until next time....

No comments: