Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Let's Diffuse and Draw......with our Silver Bullet Pro Cutter & SCAL4

Hello Everyone....And Happy Sunday to you!!! Hope this post finds you all doing well and having a blessed day!!!!  So.....It's that time again....time for another Blogpost/Video for....
I really hope you like the ideas I have for you today....and decide this might be something you would enjoy making.......Today we'll be making a custom diffuser using .030 chipboard and also drawing with the Pen Tool.....Using the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and Sure Cuts Alot 4(Pro) (SCAL4)...

Did you like it????? Isn't it FUN???  I had ALOT of fun with this technique.....some of you may remember that I shared this idea a couple of years ago.......but thought it  was SO worth doing again.....just to show you how truly easy it is to do and the impact you can give to a project......Here are some images of the cards so you can see better.....





So....think you might want to make this project for yourself????  If so I'm sharing the file with you here so you can create one and I would LOVE for you to share your link with me if you do.....I've no doubt yours will be GORGEOUS!!!


And then I just wanted to remind you....if you're in need of Chipboard....I do have it listed in My Store....You can find both the .022" and the .030" thickness.......Hope you'll come check it out...



The Silver Bullet Pro Cutter does a FANTASTIC job of cutting chipboard......keeping in mind...the dryer the better when it comes to chipboard.......and you're always wise to use the 60° Long Shaft Blade......

Okie Dokie Artichokie!!!!!  That covers me for the day!!! I sure hope you enjoyed the project I shared with you....Would LOVE to hear your thoughts and comments.......You're always welcome to email me at pennyduncan@att.net, leave me a comment below or on my YouTube Channel.......I do hope you'll come by to visit with me again.....And as always...I would like to wish you a very blessed week.....Until next time....

No comments: