Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Having a bit of FUN....

Being home sick today gave me the opportunity to try my hand at coloring my next piece using my Spectrum Noir Markers......I'm finding I'm loving them more and more each time I use them.....blending is getting easier...HOWEVER....I still have ALOT to learn on coloring the hair.......just got to work on the flicking more.......LOL I LOVE also using the Heartfelt Creations​ stamps.....flowers are my favorite and their flowers and leaves are so wonderful........and the fairy is a digi stamp from Stamps by Aurora Wings.......Here's the card I came up with after doing all my coloring....




For the coloring of the Digi Image I used the following colors:
LV1, PL2, GG1, GG2, GG3, DG4, EB2, GB1, GB5, E00, F53, PP3, BG3, BG5, BG9, BT1, BT4

For the coloring of the flowers and leaves I used the following colors:
LV1, PL2, DG4, EB2

Added pearls to the flowers and the corners...stamped and embossed the phrase.....I really love how this card turned out.......And I'm loving my markers more and more each time....

Then I was also trying to work more with my embroidery machine.......My oldest son is an absolutely amazing ARTist......I've shared things he's drawn in the past.....well I decided to take a couple of his drawings and make them into embroidery files..........and actually stitched them out.......I LOVE how they turned out so I thought I would show you them as well.....





I personally love how these turned out.........and my oldest son has seen them and he's very impressed!!! So made my day!!!!

Well.....that's it for me for the day.........I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and I do hope you will come by again!!! Have a very blessed week....until next time....

No comments: