Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Another weekend over.......

Hey Everyone!!! Hope you've all enjoyed a WONDERFUL weekend!!!  We certainly have here.....was a gorgeous Saturday!!!  Not so much Sunday however....we've had rain all day....BUT just prayin' it doesn't get bad.....

So the other week someone over at the SureCutsAlot Users Group on Yahoo was wanting a hamburger box......so I finally got the chance to work it up today......also did a mock up so you can see it's a pretty fun file.....

I used SCAL4 Pro to cut it out......and my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter......LOVE this combination....they play so wonderfully together!!!!!






Isn't it cute!!!! ;)  So....if you would like the file you can download it at the link below.......


Okie Dokie Artichokie!!!!  Now back to watching the CMA awards.......I really hope you enjoy the file and I want to thank you so much for stopping by and visiting with me........I do hope you will s top by again and I wish you all a VERY blessed week!!! Until next time....

No comments: