Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

OMG!!! Hard Work....But SO Rewarding!!!

Hey Hey Everyone!!! Sure hope you're having a wonderful start to your week!!!  So I actually spent the better part of a weekend in my ARTHaven and I enjoyed it!! I had been trying to get myself motiviated to start using my acrylic/rubber stamps more.....I had them neatly stored.....in their original sets I purchased them in.....by company and it looked so nice.....BUT....they NEVER get used.......I knew I didn't want to give up on them.....so my wheels started turning on what I could do to have them more available for me to know exactly what I have.....

Well.....I have to first say I just love this lady!!! She is so super sweet and generous to share her experiences and knowledge over the years....I knew I had watched her video about storage years back....but went back to watch again...and just knew this was the direction I wanted to go.....


Isn't Lindsay just awesome!!! And she always has such a warm and inviting smile on her face!!!!  I KNOW you already know this....but here's her blog if you didn't already know it.....

So I started on the looooonnnnngggggg task of working on all my stamps......I just didn't realize I had as many as I did....which again enforces the idea of WHY I needed to do something!! LOL  Let me just say...when you keep them all neat in packages as you purchase them...it really doesn't seem like that much....but wowzers...once you start getting them into a position where you actually would utilize them...they seem to explode!!! LOL  I started the sorting and cutting apart around Tuesday of last week.....and finally finished filing away yesterday afternoon.......here's how my new stamp storage solution turned out.....





I know it takes up alot more space...but I LOVE the idea of having each stamp in it's own sleeve.....easier to flip through...pull out and to put back....and SEE...so for me it was all worth it....I was so proud of myself when I got it all done......in doing all this I found that the baseball card sleeves or the business card sleeves were the perfect solution for the sheets to use......on a few occasions I did utilize some of the 4x6 photo pages.......but I didn't end up using too many of those.....

Now if you wanted to keep your sets together the 4x6  Photo pages work great to store the sets that way......I decided for me.....the solution I did is perfect for me!!! ;)  Thanks again Lindsay for such an awesome idea!!!

So....THEN I decided after having all that hard work done and behind me...I wanted to benefit from it some.......I have been watching lots of YouTube videos as of late....trying to get the mojo into full gear.....came across a video from an idea I had seen years ago.....and it intriqued my interest again....so I felt like this was the best time to play with the idea......We all love to have ideas to use dryer sheets for don't we???....LOL

Here's the video I watched that reminded me of this idea.........so you will know who the kudos go to!! ;)

And now here's the card I made...........




Such a pretty card for a simple idea huh!!!!!!  I LOVE how these turned out and know I will be making more and more of these.....used 3 stamps in this card/envie set and had a blast!!!!!  Thanks so much Diane for the video!!!!  She also has a blog.....you can find her here..... 


Okie dokie!!!! Guess that catches me up for now!!!! Just wanted to share with you the FUN I had over the weekend!!!!   Can't wait to get home from work so I can play some more!!!!  I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me!!!  Hope you enjoyed my card...and perhaps got some ideas for yourself......I do hope you will stop by and visit with me again....I wish you all a very blessed week!!! Until next time.....

No comments: