Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

I hope this post finds you all well!!!!  I've been MIA for sometime but am hoping to get myself back in creative order soon.....but I made some decisions to simplify emails and such an have decided to purge all emails but 1 and that's the one I've had for 10+ years......SO...If any of you have me in your contacts...I would REALLY appreciate if you would change the email to only be pennyduncan@att.net as my gmail email addy and my outlook email addy are no longer valid and I will not receive any emails from anyone....and I would really hate to miss an email from you....

Also....I have a new Google+ Profile under my pennyduncan@att.net email.....IF you're interested...you can find me on Google+ here....
https://plus.google.com/104484620988385046228/posts?hl=en

And...lastly...I KNOW most of my pics are not on vacation again.....BUT I KNEW it was going to happem this time....and I will be getting them back up but will take me a bit of time....as well as my You Tube Videos....I did weigh out all the odds when I made the decision to go with just 1 email.....it's alot of work....but I prefer to make my life difficult...LOL ;)  

In the very near future I do plan on creating Embroidery files....I was blessed to get an emboridery machine at the end of the year last year and I've fallen in LOVE!!!  It's even more fun because I'm creating my own files........and am enjoying creating them...so I plan on creating them to list in my store in time....

Ok....that's enough rambling for now!!! I hope you are all having a very blessed week...and I'll be back with you all again very soon!!!

No comments: