Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello Again......one more day til the weekend!!

Hey Everyone...I hope you are all having a wonderful day today....It's another GORGEOUS day here....temps a touch warmer...but still very nice outside.....love love loving Fall!!!

Which....btw....put me in the mood to actually create a Fall card last night!!! HOW FUN!!! And I wanted to use some stamps!!! So I picked a Gina K collection..... called Always Autumn....it is such a pretty collection...don't you think????  Here's a link to their site so you can see the collection yourself....


Here's my fun card I made......



Isn't it cute!!!! I had fun with this....I used my alcohol markers to color and I believe they blended quite well!!!  What was so FUN about this is I stamped out the images and the scanned them in to make shadow cuts for them and then cut out the shapes and stamped........My Silver Bullet Professional cutter did a PHENOMINAL job don't you think!!! and I did a pretty darn good job stamping them out!! LOL  What a great pair I tell ya!!!! ;)  

So....thought I would share the shadow cut files with you in case any of you happen to own this set as well......having the shapes REALLY make me enjoy stamping more.......how about you?????


Okie Dokie Artichokie!!! That's it for me for now!!! Feels SO AWESOME to be playing again!! I am having a BLAST!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by to visit with me.....I do hope you will stop by again.......and please...if you have ideas of cut files you would like to see....drop me an email at pennyduncan@outlook.com ....or leave a comment here.....would love to know what they are......as always....please have a very blessed day!!! Until next time....

No comments: