Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

What a BEAUTIFUL day....

Hey Everyone.....I hope you all have enjoyed a WONDERFUL weekend!!! It was a rainy gloomy day yesterday...but today...WOWZERS!!! We had bright sunny GORGEOUS 70° day!!! Was so pretty.....and I had another fun weekend in my ARTHaven!!! Worked on several small things....and organized a couple of things...

First I wanted to share something with you that I was so blessed with a couple months back......and I just never got around to posting it on my blog...BAD ME!!! Cause I was a VERY LUCKY winner of an awesome prize from Tami Howse's blog!!!
Howsewears
And my prize was 3 stencils!!! I was super thrilled cause I LOVE stencils...don't you??????
Well....these were to the 3 stencils I received from her.....
Arrows Crafting Stencil or Masks, Set of Six, Original, Gelli Plate,Mixed Media,Scrapbooking,Reusable,Spray Inks, Gesso,Molding Paste, Paint
this one....
Art Journal Quatrefoil 8x8" Stencil, Original, Gelli Plate, Mixed Media, Scrapbook, Reusable, Spray Ink, Gesso, Molding Paste, Gelatos, Art
and this one....

I was SO honored and touched to be a winner I just had to play with the stencils when I got them...and I decided to make her a "little something" for her generosity!!!! I sure hope she likes it when it arrives to her....cause I had alot of fun making it.....just has taken me FOREVER to get it put in the mail to her......

I used the stencil on the background of the tag itself.......with crackle spackle and distress glitter....then I went to town with inks and all kinds of goodness!!!!





Tami creates AWESOME stencils....if you've not checked out Her ETSY Store...you really should!!! THANK YOU AGAIN Tami!!! I love these stencils!!

Thought I would share a couple of files I created.....in case anyone might be interested to have them......this first one I actually made a file from it once I completed it......I thought it turned out rather cute.....

 And here's the card I created.....





And here's the cut file in case anyone is interested in it....



Then I had someone ask me to create a file of another very popular card design......so I worked one up quickly.....

And here's the cut file if anyone might be interested......



Then here's a fun little flower I worked up......has a total of 4 layers so you'll want to ungroup it before cutting....

Okie Dokie Okie Dokie!!!! This catches me up for the night!!! I hope you might have found something here you might enjoy!!! As always...THANK YOU so very much for stopping by to visit with me.......I would like to wish you all a very blessed week....and I do hope you'll come by again....Until then......

No comments: