Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Another Year Ends and Begins….

Hey Everyone….WOW…can you believe it?????  We’ve come to the end of another year…My how fast this year has flown by!!!  I’m making a promise to myself to get back to creating again…..This year it’s felt like I’ve had A LOT of mojo blocking time and it’s cheated me out of creating…and I’m tired of that!!! LOL  How about you????  I think it’s been this way for a lot of us ARTists this year……I’m determined to make 2014 better!!!
So the first thing I’m changing is I’m going to be a member of the Design Team for Creations by AR and I’m super thrilled and HONORED to be a part of the team!!!

I hope you’ll stop by and visit with me and see some of the fun things I create with her files she designs!!!  And I’ll sharing the files I create along the way….
I have so much to be thankful for this year however……My oldest son and the love of his life were married……the Lord blessed me with a WONDERFUL and beautiful daughter-in-law…..and because of this wonderful marriage I was gifted with my first granddaughter…….she is BEAUTIFUL and is such a sweetheart….Then if that wasn’t enough……They blessed us with ANOTHER granddaughter as equally as beautiful!!!
And my youngest son was blessed to get back together with his first love…..and this mama and popz are SO PROUD and happy for them…we love her to pieces to and pray the Lord’s plan is for them to be each other’s forever!!!!
So now that my family is bursting with love and happiness it’s time for me to get back to my passion!!!!! 
I’ve been watching creative videos trying to spark something……I have a habit of watching watching watching and then never following through with creating…LOL How many of you are like that!!!
Well today I decided to break that cycle……I get a recap each week of videos posted for Subscriptions I have on my You Tube account and this video struck a cord with me….a super super simple concept…..but one that  I decided to jump into and had a lot of fun with…here’s the video….

So I took the challenge for myself…and here’s what I came up with!!!!


 

Kinda FUN don’t ya think??? And a GREAT way to use up scraps of paper!!!  I plan to make more of these for sure as it’s a great way to get moving along!!!  I even cracked open the sewing machine….used paint samples I’ve had for EONS and never used and used a couple of my own Cut Files for the embellishments…..So…..do you like them???  I really do and now I have 2 cards ready for sending when I need them!!!!

Okie Dokie…so guess that catches me up for the night……..Now I go back to keeping my youngest granddaughter…LOVE me some baby lovin’!!!   I would like to wish you all a VERY Blessed, Healthy and Happy New Year my friends….Thank you for visiting with me all year and I pray you continue to stop by and visit…..Until next time…..

No comments: