Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy HUMP Day…..Yeeeeahhhh!!! Another Wednesday…

Well Good Morning Everyone….I hope this post finds you all having a wonderful week thus far!!!!  It’s Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold here!!!!
I can actually say I played last night!!! Yeahhhhhhh ME!!!  It felt great….now just want to keep the ball rolling!! LOL  I needed to create a Shutter card for a group I had belonged to…and needed to get it in the mail today…..so thought I would share with you what I created……





It really was a lot of fun once I got started!!!  I had another Shutter card design I had created some time ago….but this design was a bit different so I decided to make a cut file out of it and am sharing it in this post in case any of you might be interested………You can find it below…..Perhaps it’s a file you might find useful????
You can see I created it in an SVG format only…that’s because it’s a format that is universal to most all cutting programs out there today……
Okie Dokie…..it’s a short post from me today…LOL Shock Shock!!!   But I really want to THANK YOU so much for taking time from your day to stop by and visit with me….Hopefully I’ll be getting on a creative roll VERY soon!!! LOL So I do hope you will come back by to visit…I wish you all a very blessed day!! Until next time…

No comments: