Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another day….Another post…

Hey Everyone…..Happy Happy Morning to you all!!! I hope this post finds you all being blessed with a WONDERFUL day!!!!  So…can you believe it?????  I actually got creative AGAIN last night…..Wahooooo 2 days in a row!! LOL
So I needed to work on a Sketch Swap for a Yahoo Group I belong to…. Card Crafts  As much as I LOVE sketch designs I just never seem to get to them…….So I decided to make myself do this swap….and I’m SO glad I did….it really does seem to spark creativeness doesn’t it!!?

For this card I decided I wanted to try creating it with using paper I had on hand….basic cuts and some of the rubber/acrylic stamps I have on hand and very rarely use……and I’m glad I did

…cause I’m really quite happy with the results……




You know me….I had to distress the edges of all layers with my favorite Distress Ink color….Walnut Stain….just love that warm color so much!!!!  I did basic cuts with my paper cutter for all but the circles…..I just measured across the stamps and then cut out some quick circles with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter using some of the Basic Shapes within SCAL3…..very simple for this project…but it’s still SO nice being able to quickly cut these out and not having to have all the different size punches on hand….takes us SO MUCH less space then all the punches and dies on the market…LOL
So…….How about that Sports Fans!!! LOL 2 posts in 2 days!! LOL I hope you like my creation today…..Who knows..this may actually become the Christmas Card I make to mail out to friends and family this year!!! I’ve not done cards in a couple of years and I would REALLY like to do that this year……So…..what do you think???? Do you like it????
Okie Dokie….I would like to THANK YOU all for stopping by and visit with me for a few minutes today……I do hope you will stop by again…..who knows….perhaps I’ll stay on my roll and get creative again tonight!!! LOL  I wish you all a VERY blessed day….until next time…

No comments: