Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Good Morning Good Morning…Happy Saturday to you All!!!

Hey Everyone…..can you believe it!!!?? Two posts in 2 days!! Wahoooo how about that sports fans!!! ROFL…..Just hoping it continues!!
So…….I’ve been wanting to get more into digi images again….as I just LOVE them and they are SO versatile……I have tons and tons of them…..just never seem to utilize them like I envision….Well…the other day I decided to join a Facebook Group called Simply B Stamps and she draws some of the coolest digi images……..right now she’s doing Halloween digis and offers up challenges for her new designs……You can see more about the details here……
Well….I decided to jump in on the Challenge just to have some FUN with it……She  truly does offer a GREAT deal on the digi for the volume of work clearly put into the design…….But I finished my card and wanted to share it with you here…….


 Her requirement among using the digi image is to incorporate “stitching” in the piece in some manner……So I decided to add a double “faux stitching” around the card and also a single “faux stitching” around the tag I added….I utilized my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and Sure Cuts A lot 3 software to cut the digis out perfectly precise!!!  Then I colored FrankenBetty sitting on her pumpkin with my Blick Alcohol Markers….add a touch of glitter with a glitter pen to her eye shadow and lipstick and then on her eyes after I colored them blue I used Glossy Accents on her lips and eyes to make them “glossy”  
I also utilized my Ebosser Machine with a couple different embossing sleeves….one of them being a spiderweb sleeve then used my Tim Holtz Sanding Block and knocked the color off a good portion of the spiderweb and added a bit of “sparkle” to the web with a glitter pen …..so it gave the affect you sometimes see if you look at a spiderweb just right and the sun bounces off of it……Know what I mean?????
I utilized one of my cut file designs I’ve previously shared…. PDC Tags 8-9-2011 which if you’re interested…you can find here…..
I brought the shape into SCAL3 and then added a “pattern background” to it and added the phrase from the FrankenBetty file to it…..and used the print and cut technique to cut out……added a touch of the glitter pen to the word “wrapped”…..I attached the tag to the card with some seam tape in orange…punched holes in the card base with my Big Bite and the covered the inside back of the card with another piece of the same color cardstock….
I also brought FrankenBetty into SCAL and created a cutline to cut the digi out precisely perfect……it’s SO fun and addicting to do this!!!   Assembled the card raising FrankenBetty up with foam squares and added a couple of bats and a spiders I had in my stash…..and Voila!!!  My card is complete!!!  Do you like her????  It really was a lot of fun using my markers again….it’s been a while for sure!!!
So….That’s my creation for the day…..Now hoping to get more creative…..REALLY REALLY….did I say…REALLY wanting to get started on Christmas Cards….I haven’t sent out cards in a couple of years…and I so want to this year…..afterall…..I MUST share pics of my beautiful granddaughters!!!   Right!!!???  So…perhaps soon I’ll have even more cards and tags to share……..Wish me Luck!! 
I…as always…want to say THANK YOU so much for taking time out of your day to stop by and visit with me…..and I wish you a very blessed day….I do hope you’ll stop by again….until then…

No comments: