Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

A Gift for My Granddaughter!!!!

Hello Hello Everyone…and Happy Friday to you all!!!! I’ve  been enjoying a week of vacation and it has been FANTASTIC!!!! 
This Saturday we are having a baby shower for my son and his wife for the upcoming arrival of my 2nd granddaughter!!! I’m SO EXCITED!!!! I knew I wanted to give them a special gift from Grandma……..so decided upon a Baby Book…….I started completely from scratch with a Darice 8x8 Wooden Box and Chipboard……my computer……..SCAL3 (Sure Cuts A lot 3) and my FAVORITE…..Silver Bullet Professional cutter…….and came up with what I’m sharing with you below!!!!
I decided to do a video on it to show more detail of what I created along with a Gallery of Photos so you can see more up close if you care to……..In the process of creating this Keepsake I created several files….and thought I would also share those as well…just in case there might be some interest….you’ll find links to those files below the video and photos……..I would LOVE to hear what you think of the Keepsake……..Do you think they’ll like it??????
And here’s the Photos……You click on the image and it will take you to the gallery of photos……

(Click on the image or HERE and it will take you to the Gallery)








So…….That’s it for me for now!!!!!  A LONG 4 days of work on this piece….and I must say I am TOTALLY thrilled with it….I sure hope you are as well!!!! 
As always…I would like to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  I hope you will come by again…..and I wish you all a VERY blessed weekend!!!! Until then….

No comments: