Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy Tuesday…..A couple of videos….

Hey Everyone….Me again……I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday….sun has been out all day and it’s been beautiful….humid…..but definitely beautiful…….
So…..as you know I took over a Yahoo Group the other day and created a Google+ Community in hopes to help those who are enjoying their SCAL3 and ECAL Program as much as I love mine (there are links to these groups on the right side of my blog)……I had asked if there were any areas some would like to have quick tutorials done up for and got a bit of feed back…..So last night when I got home from work I sat down at my desk in my ARTHaven and worked them up……..thought I would share them with you here….perhaps they might come in handy for some…..
The first one is a quick comparison of creating a very simple shape in three programs…..Inkscape, SCAL3 and Corel Draw…….
Creating a simple file in 3 programs for you to decide which is best for you!!
And this 2nd video is showing you how easy it is to take your acrylic or rubber stamps and create a shadow cut with them to cut with your digital cutter and then use your stamps to stamp on and add to your project…….for those of us who love the precise cutouts and don’t want to have to “fussy cut” by hand…..
Creating a Shadow Cut for you to cut with your Digital Cutter!!
And here is an AWESOME AWESOME TUTORIAL Kay with Clever Some Day shared way back in 2010 that I know you will love as well!!!!!  It’s VERY helpful!!!

Ok……Perhaps they might be useful….Sure hope so……..Also to just give you a heads up…..I have one more video uploading that I’ll be sharing in a separate post…….showing you some information on the Foil Master that Sherri at That’s Scrap Inc. sells….it’s AWESOME!!!!  So…I do hope you’ll come back by…..Until then..Have a blessed evening!!!

No comments: