Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Sunday & Father’s Day…..

Good Afternoon Everyone…..I hope you have all been blessed with a wonderful weekend!!!!
I had 2 things I needed to make cards for this weekend…….Saturday my 2 identical twin cousins….(they are so much more like my nieces as my cousin and I are like brother and sister)……had a birthday party…as they just turned 2…….it’s such a happy happy time as they came into the world 6 weeks early…but are blessed to be completely healthy…See what cutie patooties they are today!!!

They had just spent 2 hours in the Bouncy Houses at a local Fun Place……aren’t they ADORABLE!!!!  I’m not partial at all am I!!!
So I needed to make them birthday cards for their gifts…..and while I love how the cards turned out I had to giggle at myself……I’m one of  those ARTists who won’t create anything until the idea comes to me……LOL I knew their birthday party was coming up and I needed to get the cards made….but I just couldn’t figure out what I wanted to do….Then, yesterday morning at 6:00 am the idea popped in my head…..Mind you the birthday party was at 2:30 pm and I had to make 2 cards…….and you all KNOW I can’t do anything simple….I always do that to myself!!! So I deserve the punishment..right!!! LOL
So I pop out of bed and into my ARTHaven I go….the idea I wanted to do came through for the most part without a hitch…..I had wanted to add a monkey to these…BUT…I ran out of time!!  AND not only did I run out of time….I didn’t make the envies deep enough for the finished card!!!  Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..what a goofball!!!  LOL….but as you can see…I still think it turned out ok cause they kinda look neat just sitting in the envie with the flap up….At least that’s what I hope you all think too!!!! LOL
Wanna see how they turned out??????





 I had the BEST time making these though….and I used my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter in company with my Foil Master and they are the BEST of Friends!!! LOL  I used one of my files I shared a while back…the

and also one file I more recently shared…..

I also wanted to share with you that I used some AMAZING Digital Papers I had purchased the other day from Sassy Designs.  She had an WONDERFUL sale the other day on all of her papers….and it was truly too good to pass up!!!!!  The quality of her images are FANTASTIC!!!

I mentioned the other day about a new mono laser printer I purchased……and how AMAZING the difference is on the foiling……I absolutely have fallen in love with foiling….it gives such a awesome look to your pieces…more of an elegant look I think…..
Then this morning I needed to make a Father’s Day card for my Father In Law…..and YET again……the idea of what I wanted to do didn’t hit me til this morning…LOL  However this one came together a bit quicker for me as I only had to make 1 and there wasn’t near as many pieces to assemble!!! LOL 

I did work up a new file for this and am sharing it below as well…but here’s what I came up with…..

It really did turn out cute……and I utilized my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and my Foil Master again……also SCAL3 as always……You can see in the last picture just how WONDERFUL the foiled text just pops off the card….isn’t it gorgeous!!!! 

I also used more of the Digital Papers I purchased from Sassy Designs….and utilized the Print and Cut features with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and SCAL3 on all of these cards……was SO MUCH FUN!!!!



So…If anyone is interested in this file you can find it here….

Okie Dokie!!!!!!  That’s it for me tonight!!!!  As always always always….THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  Sure hope you got a smile from something here!!!!  I do hope you will come by to visit with me again soon…..And I wish you all a VERY blessed week!!! Until next time….

No comments: