Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Saturday……SCAL Rocks!!

Hey Everyone….Happy Happy Saturday to you all……Whew it’s a hot one here in my neck of the woods today!!!  But at least there’s no rain…right??!!!
So as some might remember I shared a few months back that my son and daughter in law are expecting and are due in September!! Yeah US!!!  Well we’re obviously going to have a baby shower for them…….and I was put in charge of the invitations…..and you know that made me smile!!  The theme of the baby room is owls…..so I knew I wanted it to be a FUN owl…..and I usually don’t do cutesy…..BUT for my granddaughter you know I had to make an exception….LOL…..so I went to work…..here’s the finished product……




Don’t they just make you SMILE!!!!! LOL  I used Pastel colors for the card base and owl body and then printed off some digi papers…….and did the Print and Cut Technique with my AWESOME SCAL3 Program and my Silver Bullet Pro Cutter….they are SUCH the PERFECT pair I tell ya!!! LOL…  Had to make up SEVERAL of these little babies….as you can see…….aren’t they FUN!!!!  Would you like to have the file????  If so you’re welcome to click on the below link….and I hope you have FUN with it!!!!

Okie Dokie…..that pretty much catches me up!!!!! THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me……Hope you enjoyed my owl….and the news about the SCAL groups…..I wish you all a VERY blessed weekend…and I do hope you’ll stop by again!!! Until next time…

No comments: