Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Saturday One and All……

Good Morning Everyone…..First I would like to send a heartfelt cyber hug to all of those who were in the path of the HORRIBLE tornados  that terrorized so many AGAIN last night!!!! This has been such a horrid 2 weeks for so many in the middle US….I am praying it is finally coming to an end!!!!!
I have actually created a few things the past couple of days and had fun creating them……just thought I would share them with you……the first is a Tag I needed to make for my ARTHaven Creations and Friendship group…….it was to be based on Spring and needed to involve flowers in some manner….now you all KNOW I love me some flowers!!! So I had some fun with this swap….here’s what I came up with….




I watched a video tutorial the other day of someone creating a background using some of the Tim Holtz Distress Paints and a stamp (in my case I used an acrylic stamp) and 2 colors of paints…….
Here’s the link to the video I watched…..I just know you’re going to love the idea too…
So after I created my background I then added additional “layers” by embossing with one of my Anna Griffin Embossing Folders and my Ebosser then used a couple different colors of distress ink and my distress sponges and colored to give more depth……that finished up the tag base……
I also decided I wanted to try and begin to utilize my acrylic stamps more….so I pulled out a couple I liked and stamped them out on to some paper and then scanned them and brought the image into my Sure Cuts A lot 3 program to create a shadow layer of with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter so I could cut out the shape and then stamp my acrylic stamp onto them……LOVE this and will definitely be doing more and more of this cause I am enjoying using my stamps this way…..

I used some of my distress reinkers and a touch of water and a brush to color in the stamped images……attached these pieces directly to the  tag and then added some of my previously handmade flowers to the tag…added some lace and ribbon to the top of the tag…..and a couple of My Handmade Butterflies…..and Voila!!!  Tag is finished!!!  I sure hope Chrystal enjoys the tag!!!  I had fun making it!!!
Then I needed to work on my ATC’s for the group…and again the theme was to be Spring and involve flowers……I wanted to use more acrylic stamps so I did the same technique as listed above about stamping, scanning and creating a shadow cut then stamping onto the cut…….then colored in the same manner as well…..I also stamped some images onto the background paper I picked…….Here’s what I ended up with…..



I did NOT make the roses that are on the ATC’s…I decided to use up some old stash I had of little flowers…..as I prefer to make my own…but these had been in my drawers for along time…..they were the perfect size I needed….so I used them…….but I think the ATC’s turned out cute….don’t you?????

Okie Dokie….So…that catches me up for now!!!!! OH OH OH……I ALSO wanted to share just ONE more thing with you all…since I received so many congratulations from so many of you about my oldest son’s engagement and wedding I wanted to show you a picture of the HAPPY HAPPY couple on their wedding day!!! I’m one proud mama!!!!

This is my wonderful family!!!!!  Isn’t my new DIL and granddaughter BEAUTIFUL!!!! And my sweet DIL is 6 months pregnant with my other granddaughter who should be here in September!!!!  The Lord has so blessed my family!!!!!  As you can see my family is VERY laid  back and “redneck” and that works for us!!! LOL
Ok…..NOW I’m done!!!! LOL  Bet you thought you would NEVER get to the end huh!!!! LOL  IF you stayed with me….THANK YOU so very very much!!!! Hope you enjoyed your visit…and I do hope you will come by again…..I wish you all a VERY SAFE and blessed weekend!!!! Until next time!!

No comments: