Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Happy Friday!!!!

Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!!!!! Yeahhhhh!!! I’m so glad it’s another weekend upon us!!!!  More time to play…..right!!!???
So can you believe I was actually having fun creating this week…..I had received a few wonderful ideas for card designs and decided to try working on one of the ideas……but wanted to give a few designs…….so I came up with the doilies first…..


And then I wanted to use these and create a couple of quick work up cards………so this is what I came up with…..I also created a matching envie and a liner sheet for each of them as well as am including a blank envie and liner…..

Now remember….these are all grouped…so when you bring into your cutting software you’ll need to ungroup them…..
I decided to work up a mock up of these so you could see they do cut well……..thought I would show you them here…..of course I used my FAVORITE Silver Bullet Professional Cutter to cut these…..
Now mind you these are not fancy…..I was just trying to work something up quickly so you could see they do indeed cut very well……
On the Thinking of you card behind the cutout I took a piece of clear plastic that I get from All That Jazz Supplies and cut out one of the solid hearts and the took some alcohol inks and created a mottled background then tucked the clear plastic under the ribbon on the back side with a few dabs of my glue pen to hold in place……..it’s hard to see it here…but it’s really pretty in person……I took some sheer ribbon and wove in  the holes around the heart……
Notice the phrases on each of the cards…..This I am SUPER excited about!!!! Notice they are all shiny…..I used my Foil Master that I got from Sherri at That’s Scrap Inc. to foil the phrases and it gives each of the card such an elegant look….here’s a close up of the phrases…..




But I just wanted to share with you…for any one who might have a Foil Master…..or those who might be contemplating getting one…..it’s a MUST that you have a Mono Laser Printer………I have a color laser printer and thought I could get buy with just using the black and white setting and adjusting the quality of print…….and while it does get a decent coverage of the foil it’s still always splotchy in some areas……..and that’s because it’s still using some of the color toner when it prints…….you MUST use all black toner to achieve the proper look……
So I was on the search this week…determined I was going to solve this once and for all…but didn’t want to spend a fortune……I happened upon Staples who had a FANTASTIC deal on a Mono Laser Printer on sale for $79.99…..a $40.00 savings…..so I jumped at it…..it’s a Brother brand….brought it home and hooked it up and tested it out with my Foil Master and was immediately impressed……absolutely complete coverage of the piece….I was jumping up and down!!! SO…lesson learned and I’m a happy camper to boot!!!!

BTW…..If any of you are needing any foil…OMG…Check out this RAINBOW of colors of Foil that Sherri offers over at her store… That’s Scrap Inc. Makes my mouth water just looking at it all….I want every color eventually!!!!!
Okie Dokie!!!!!  That’s it for me this morning!!! I so hope you might have a use for these files….and enjoy them……still working on more things…hope you will come back by….and as always…THANK YOU so much for visiting….taking time out of your day…and when you leave me blog love it truly makes my day….I do my best to respond to everyone if there’s an email addy or a link to your blog……I just want you all to know how Thankful I truly am for your time you give!!!  I wish you all a VERY blessed weekend!!!

No comments: