Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Wahoooooooooooo....It'sFriday!!!

Hey Everyone.....Hope you are all doing wonderful this week!!!!  I'm so ready for FRIDAY...aren't you!!! ;)

So...I'm trying to nudge my mojo to come back home.....Why oh WHY does it have to be SO stubborn!!! ;)  This weekend I did actually create a SMALL something......LOL  My oldest son is getting married in just under a month...they are choosing to have a very small ceremony now and in a couple of years have the wedding they really want when they renew their vows........I'm so thrilled they are choosing to get married before my 2nd grandchild arrives!!! ;)  His fiancé is a beautiful girl inside and out who loves my son so much...she's already given me one beautiful granddaughter....what more could a mama want!!!!! Right!!??  I asked her if I could make her just a very small bouquet to carry that day and perhaps keep for a keepsake of their special day...as she was not planning on having one at all......they gave me permission....but my son only wanted there to be 4 roses....one for each of them.....Him, Stephanie, my granddaughter who is here now and the one that will join us in September.......how very special I think......

Instead of doing the Unity Candle they've decided to do the colored sand......I love this idea......and for each of the girls they chose 2 shades of green......so they asked that I incorporate 2 shades of green into the bouquet....so I did my best........just wanted to show you how it turned out......





You KNOW I love making roses......so this was FUN for me to do!!!!!!  I hope you think it's as pretty as I do.......You'll notice there's writing on the rose petals....what I did was went into Corel Draw and typed out Billy & Steph's name and their wedding date and copied and pasted over and over to spread them out in 45° to fill the page....then printed it off so the petals have their names and wedding date incorporated into the  rose.........they were really thrilled with that ide...made mama smile!!! ;)

Then I decided to actually try out the new very popular technique of Zentangle......to me it's just doodling which I've always done while on the phone chatting...LOL haven't you all!!! ;)  But anyway...I decided to give a whirl a bit to see if it was something I would even enjoy....the jury is still out on it...but thought I would just show you some of my "Zentangiling"...LOL

Kinda laughable don't ya think!!!??? ;)  We'll see if I do any more.....LOL
Okie Dokie Artichokie!!!!!  That's it for me today!!!! I AS ALWAYS...want to THANK YOU for stopping by  to visit with me for a few minutes!!!!!!  I also want to wish you all a VERY BLESSED WEEKEND!!!!  I hope it's WONDERFUL for you all...and I do so hope you will stop by and visit with me again.....until then....

No comments: