Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A COOL & FUN Technique.....

Good Morning Everyone......I hope you are all having a wonderful week thus far!!!  I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I was working on something FUN and couldn't wait to share it with you.....well I have enough started that I can now share with you and you can see how COOL it is too......

Some of the pieces are so hard to get good pictures from.....but it's still a work in progress on getting the best angle......so bear with me!! ;)

So you all know I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Sherri Jensen...the Owner of That's Scrap Inc. and the Co-Creator of my FAVORITE cutting machine...the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter ......Well....not only does she create an AMAZING machine....she ALSO never stops trying to come up with tools that we can use with our machine that are TOP OF THE LINE best quality on the market...

Now for the pieces I'm going to show you I used the Engraving Tool ........and my very good friend Lisa Howell at Mind over Matter Creations has used the Etching Tool with some of the pieces she's worked up.......and she will be sharing them soon on her blog.......

So.....here are a few pieces  I created..........using the Engraving Tool....



One thing I want to mention is that Sherri has put ALOT of blood sweat and tears into the quality of these tools......she had worked VERY CLOSELY with the Toolers who manufactured these for her...to HER specifications......these three are ALL made in the USA and she is VERY proud to share that.....They are made to be used with the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and the Black Cat Cutters!!

Don't you think those are FUN and AWESOME!!!!  Well Lisa and I are both taking up the challenge from Sherri to create files that you can use these tools with to create special pieces.........

I hope you might like some of these.......they are really SO ADDICTING to play with once you get started...and just think of all the customized special pieces you can create for keepsakes for loved ones in your life!!!  So if you have the ability to draw with your machine you can also use your pens/markers to draw out these designs as well.....onto your paper medium and they will not be "outlined" when completed...they will actually be completely filled in as you see in the pics above...if perhaps your machine doesn't have the ability to Engrave, Emboss or Distress......but does have the abiltiy to draw.......Or maybe you have a Foil Master and Foil and you want to print these out with your laser printer and foil them....that's an option too.....the possibilities are truly endless......

Or perhaps even....do you have a design in your head that you would like to have created for you????  Into an Engraving File???? I would be happy to work with you if you like....you're always welcome to email me at pennyduncan@att.net  .......

Okie dokie....that's it from me for now!!! Would sure love to hear what you think????  Isn't this COOL!!!!  Off I go to create more files......I as always...want to say THANK YOU so very much for stopping by to visit with me.......it always always means so much more then you realize.......I would like to wish you all a very blessed week....I do hope you will come by again....Until then....

No comments: