Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Springtime Yet????

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week!!!  I'm excited because it will be a short work week for ME!!! Yeah!!!!

Since Springtime is SUPPOSED to be here now I'm back to my favorite things....FLOWERS!!! :)......But didn't want to make just my normal roses.....you ALL know how much I love them!!!  Since I have my WONDERFUL Silver Bullet Professional Cutter I just don't buy dies......because I never use them.....HOWEVER...I do have 1 die I've bought twice...sold once...LOL  and it's the Tattered Floral Die.....for some reason I just seem to hang on to this die......Probably haven't used it over 2 times....but I did decide to pull it out......and used some decorative cardstock.......but didn't like the plain white background...as it was not double-sided......so I felt this was a PERFECT time to utilize some of the new Distress Paints I had recently purchased.......Yes....Yes...I did have to get ALL OF THE COLORS!!! ROFL....Just couldn't help it...they are SO WONDERFUL!!! Don't you think!!!! ;)

So I used the pull through technique using 2 colors of Distress Paints to get a marbled look.....and liked it so much I did it to the decorative side of the cardstock too just to give it an added dimension......then dried with my heat gun....(I'm not a patient person!!) .......then took some of my chalk inks and distressed the edges with it a bit and then rolled the edges of each layer......for these flowers I did use all for shapes of the die.....then used stamens in the middle.....added some leaves and Voila!!!  LOVE this grungy look!!!!  Wanna see????






 


Ok....So NOW......while I LOVE the die......I think there are LOTS of possibilites for it.....The one MAIN reason I don't like them is because you're stuck with THAT SIZE....forever and ever with that die....I LOVE the ability I have to make my files WHATEVER SIZE I WANT!!!  That's just one of the most amazing things about having a die cutting machine......like my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter........so I decided to draw out the tattered flowers and make me a cutting file with it......so I can make it any size I want........and I made me some SMALLER flowers like these using just white cardstock and more Distress Paints......

Don't you think they are SUPER SUPER cute!!!!!  I love them....and am SO GLAD I decided to purchase ALL the colors of the Distress Paints....this stuff ROCKS I tell ya!!!!!  Tim Holtz and Ranger hit it out of the park on this stuff......It is some of my most favorite paints!!!!

If you are interested in this file I'm going to offer it for a period of time....so grab it while you can!!!  I hope you enjoy it...

Okie Dokie Artichokie!!!!  I hope you all like my pretties today!!!! I as always...want to say THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me.......It really means more then you'll know!!!!!  And a gentle reminder that Google Reader is going away so I hope you'll choose to continue to follow me with one of the reader services out there......I've tried to list several options on the top right of my blog........perhaps it will help you......

I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week!!!!  Until next time...

No comments: